It’s confirmed: Zay Jones is the biggest bust in living memory

BringBackOrton

I have a much longer living memory so unless you want to compare him to say Perry Tuttle, he's not a bust yet at all. He seems to be playing better and the drops are far less frequent than last year. Based on his draft status, you could say Watkins was a bigger bust.

I do have to say though that I was expecting a lot more from him even in his rookie year given his college stats. I hope he can keep developing.

Zay looked slick on the TD yesterday.  His rookie year was a mess as he had shoulder injury all year then hurt knee in night game versus Jets.  He has already exceeded Moulds TD total in first two years, and is about equal in catches and yards therefore YPC too.

He is not as bad as this board perceives and we can only hope his career tracks like Moulds'  

7 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Zay looked slick on the TD yesterday.  His rookie year was a mess as he had shoulder injury all year then hurt knee in night game versus Jets.  He has already exceeded Moulds TD total in first two years, and is about equal in catches and yards therefore YPC too.

He is not as bad as this board perceives and we can only hope his career tracks like Moulds'  

I’m always saying I like to see progress and that we have seen.  

Well some one of us will admit we’ve seen it. 

On 9/23/2018 at 9:18 PM, BringBackOrton said:

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

We took him over JuJu. Damn. I’d rather have TJ Graham.

Sooo....you write this, on a night where he actually had a decent game? Sounds like you just wanted to write this! Yes....I rather have JuJu...but what's the point?

• 2 weeks later...