It’s confirmed: Zay Jones is the biggest bust in living memory

BringBackOrton

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

We took him over JuJu. Damn. I’d rather have TJ Graham.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

Can't hit them all.  We have three starters from that draft.  That's about as much as you can ask for.  Plus, there's still time.  It's not promising but as Allen develops, he could get better.

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Did I miss him doing something bad today? It seemed like everything worked o.k. on offense, and he even made a catch. I'll take 1 catch in a win any day.

He didn’t get many plays, it seemed, but he did have one important catch. Certainly not a big day, but I won’t throw in the towel yet. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Can't hit them all.  We have three starters from that draft.  That's about as much as you can ask for

There was a time where we had 3 starters from the 2013 draft.  And 3 from the 2014 draft.  And 2 from the 2015 draft.  And 2 from the 2016 draft.  And guess how many of those guys are on the Bills now.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

He has not been good.....but you have a very short memory if you think he is the biggest bust.....PLENTY of 1st round picks have busted out on this team in the past.....

Maybin

Flowers

etc etc

In living memory.  No one cares about 1st round busts from 1975.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Says who?

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

There was a time where we had 3 starters from the 2013 draft.  And 3 from the 2014 draft.  And 2 from the 2015 draft.  And 2 from the 2016 draft.  And guess how many of those guys are on the Bills now.

Not all of those guys were busts, they just aren't on the team anymore.  Dawkins, Milano and White are pretty solid young players.  

Just now, Augie said:

He didn’t get many plays, it seemed, but he did have one important catch. Certainly not a big day, but I won’t throw in the towel yet. 

He caught his only target for 17 yards and it was an important catch for a first down fairly early in the game. It also seemed like Zay got a limited amount of snaps as the team seemed to be rotating receivers to keep everyone fresh. Only WR that I saw consistently out there was Benjamin. He wasn't a factor out there but it wasn't like the team was throwing a lot after they built the lead either. 

Zay hasn't crushed it but he had a big play against the Chargers and he seems to be consistently working it out there. I wouldn't throw in the towel on him just yet. 

• Like (+1) 2