Bills Pass Rush Has Been Ridiculous The Past 6 Quarters

BillsFan130

Since the 2nd half last week, the Bills pass rush has been ridiculous. Especially Jerry Hughes.

It’s mind boggling how they went from one of the worst pass rush teams for the first 6 quarters of the season, to one of the best in the last game and a half.

Schematically things pretty similar. Am I missing something here?

Just crazy to see the turn around in such a short amount of time

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 1

I had written it off after last season and the beginning of this year but I agree this was probably the key to the game.  The pass rush gave the Bills short fields and that was huge.  I was getting tired of watching Hughes beat a guy and fail to finish/wrap up, it seems like that has happening for a couple years.   Obviously something has changed.

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

I had written it off after last season and the beginning of this year but I agree this was probably the key to the game.  The pass rush gave the Bills short fields and that was huge.  I was getting tired of watching Hughes beat a guy and fail to finish/wrap up, it seems like that has happening for a couple years.   Obviously something has changed.

Ya for sure.

I especially found it funny when Romo in the 4th was saying something along the lines of: “Cousins will be under pressure and will be looking for a 5 yard completion “. (Complementing the bills pass rush) Then right on cue, the bills got right in Cousins face in a blink of an eye 

• Like (+1) 1