SNF: Pats at Lions

YoloinOhio

Dolphins are going to have a two game lead in the division...  

Hopefully this is what it looks like when Tom Brady has finally hit THAT wall and not just a case of another slow New England start... Unfortunately I think Josh Gordon and Julian Edelman might make a significant difference once they are both on the field.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Just remember guys Patriots are awful first 4 games for years but after that interested this year if they can make a winning run.

They're 42-16 in the first 4 weeks of the season all the years that Brady played including this year.

Edited by Doc Brown

1 minute ago, ThunderGun said:

Dolphins are going to have a two game lead in the division...  

Hopefully this is what it looks like when Tom Brady has finally hit THAT wall and not just a case of another slow New England start... Unfortunately I think Josh Gordon and Julian Edelman might make a significant difference once they are both on the field.

Agree on Gordon and Edelman. Even if Gordon does nothing, he forces coverage away from Gronk which is what they need more than anything. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Collinsworth can’t help but mention how many starters the patriots are missing every time the miss a play. 

Hard to hear him around the collective you know what’s of gronk, Brady, Kraft, and Bill.

I'm glad I have the sound off.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I know looks good on paper.  But it seems like that's when they seem to struggle the most. 

True.  They always play their best ball in November and December as they have more game film on their opponents by that point.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Collinsworth can’t help but mention how many starters the patriots are missing every time the miss a play. 

Hard to hear him around the collective you know what’s of gronk, Brady, Kraft, and Bill.

Can someone tell Collinsworth that every team is missing starters and to stop slurping the Pats 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Collinsworth never misses an opportunity to gush over the Pats and especially Brady