SNF: Pats at Lions

YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Love it.  Big Bills win, on the verge of a Pats* loss, and a Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest next to me...not too shabby.

Dolphins and Jets are #1 and #2. Dolphins have a solid team, Jets are ahead in the rebuild.

NE isn't done until they are done.

much work to do.

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

imagine a nfl without a dominating patriots.

we can all soon collectively breath a huge sigh of relief.

we all made it through the worse era in all of sports history.  

Oh stop we have all seen this before did you watch the spanish telecast or have the TV on mute the 400 times collinsworth referenced the KC game 4 years ago?

• Haha (+1) 1

I do think the Pats* are declining.  Check out their last few years of first draft picks:

2018 – Isaiah Wynn
2017 – Derek Rivers
2016 – Cyrus Jones
2015 – Malcom Brown
2014 – Dominique Easley

Good luck with that stellar GMing by Bellicheat. They are lucky AF they have Bratty.

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Oh, what a beautiful day this is.

Just goes to show what a ¨week-to-week¨ league the NFL really is. Last week, the narrative was how the Bills were this year´s 2017 Browns. Now they have a quality win under their belt with a D that has performed like a contender for the last six quarters and an upcoming trip to Green Bay against a banged up Rogers that suddenly seems...dare I say it...winnable. The Pats* are 1-2, the Phins are 3-0, and Fitz has a chance to make the Stillers season feel like it´s imploding tomorrow night. Crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Just goes to show what a ¨week-to-week¨ league the NFL really is. Last week, the narrative was how the Bills were this year´s 2017 Browns. Now they have a quality win under their belt with a D that has performed like a contender for the last six quarters and an upcoming trip to Green Bay against a banged up Rogers that suddenly seems...dare I say it...winnable. The Pats* are 1-2, the Phins are 3-0, and Fitz has a chance to make the Stillers season feel like it´s imploding tomorrow night. Crazy.

Absolutely.

Everyone overreacts to Week 1 of the season.

The Jaguars were looking invincible, today they lose to the Titans 9-6.

You just can't guess what will happen next. The NFL wanted parity, they got it.

16 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Absolutely.

Everyone overreacts to Week 1 of the season.

The Jaguars were looking invincible, today they lose to the Titans 9-6.

You just can't guess what will happen next. The NFL wanted parity, they got it.

Forgot about the Jags. Good call.

Nothing like Al Michaels talking up the post game meeting of Bellichick and Patricia after the game and how emotional it was going to be. Of course A hole sore loser Bellichick looked absolutely disgusted to be embraced by Patricia like a little kid being hugged a lecherous relative. That was one of the worst post game interactions I have ever witnessed.