SNF: Pats at Lions

YoloinOhio

Just now, Rico said:

I’m glad the Pats lost, but !@#$ the Dolphins. 3-0, are you kidding me!? Can’t wait to beat these chumps again.

I know this is a sin to some Bills fan but I would love the Dolphins to win the division if the Patriots miss the playoffs

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Love watching Brady lose! He looks mortal after all. 

you dont say. its like his heart isnt it anymore. it feels like the NFL is finally moving on. Holy ****.. I just had an overwhelming feeling of giddiness and euphoria

Edited by GETTOTHE50

Just now, Mr Wild said:

I know this is a sin to some Bills fan but I would love the Dolphins to win the division if the Patriots miss the playoffs

Dolphins at 3-0 is the product of a soft schedule so far: Tenn, week 1, Jets, week 2, and Oakland today

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Dolphins at 3-0 is the product of a soft schedule so far: Tenn, week 1, Jets, week 2, and Oakland today

Oh I understand this but its basically if we dont win the division, then the Dolphins are lesser of the 3 evils

1 minute ago, Mr Info said:

I purposely picked the Pats* in the TBD Survivor Pool. Not upset at all with my loss.

I picked Jags...my 3 legit (in my mind) options were Vikings over Bill's (lol), Jags over Titans (damn it), and Pat's over Lions.  I think I was destined to get knocked out of my pool.  With that said...AWESOME day of football!