Thank you Vonte Davis

RPbillsfan

Wanted to send my best wishes to Vontae Davis for his contribution to the Bills in today's win.

Sometimes getting humiliated motivates a team and his quitting at halftime has seemed to lit a fire ? under the Bills.

We've out scored our opponents 41-9 since Vontae's retirement after being outscored 75-9.

So enjoy your retirement and the kick in the pants you provided.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Wanted to send my best wishes to Vontae Davis for his contribution to the Bills in today's win.

Sometimes getting humiliated motivates a team and his quitting at halftime has seemed to lit a fire ? under the Bills.

We've out scored our opponents 41-9 since Vontae's retirement after being outscored 75-9.

Correlation ≠ Causation

17 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I have a different take.  Thank you Nate Peterman....thank you so very, very much.

11 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Im just glad he retired and didnt find some bs injury to get his full salary/bonus.  That money will be helpful next year.

Nate Peterman retired? I missed that.

17 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Nate Peterman retired? I missed that.

I didn't interpret the OP as solely focused on retirement.  I interpreted it as something that was humiliating, contributing to an eventual good outcome.  Nate's first half against the Ravens got Josh on the field. That's it....

1 hour ago, RPbillsfan said:

Safe to say all of the negative news that came out painting the Bills as a train wreck of a franchise due to a player quitting at half time only ignited it's players and coaches.

Thank you Vontae, indeed.