McDermott got angry!

zow2

That was my favorite part of a beautifully uneventful 2nd half. After the Tre White personal foul penalty, McD really lost his sh*t.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen him that angry, at least not from the games I’ve watched on TV.

Anyway, it was great to see.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, zow2 said:

That was my favorite part of a beautifully uneventful 2nd half. After the Tre White personal foul penalty, McD really lost his sh*t.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen him that angry, at least not from the games I’ve watched on TV.

Also saw the Green M&M that coaches the Packers get all crazy eyed over a roughing call on Matthews today. The coaches are sick of the bologna.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Commonsense said:

Also saw the Green M&M that coaches the Packers get all crazy eyed over a roughing call on Matthews today. The coaches are sick of the bologna.

Yeah that was refreshing. Coaches and players need to lose their **** more often on terrible rules.

• Like (+1) 1

I think that stupid roughing call combined with the incomplete pass that was called a fumble got to him.  The officials were questionable for a 2nd straight week.  Again not outcome determinative, but really, the incomplete pass was some basic stuff they screwed up twice.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I actually enjoyed that Refreshing change from clapping ? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I think the refs have decided there's a one-roughing call per game minimum on Matthews.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

definitely sick of oscar meyer bologna,.  usingers is still good though. oscsr meyer is phoney bologna.  

5 minutes ago, jethro_tull said:

definitely sick of oscar meyer bologna,.  usingers is still good though. oscsr meyer is phoney bologna.  

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Don’t give me THAT Bologna, I want Wardinski’s! 

Well if you're talking bologna try Federal Meats bologna. Made for them by Sahlens. 

That play really illustrates how bad the rule is.   If Tre does not come hard he will get the first down, the only way to stop the receiver before the first down marker is to bring the wood which he did.   His head was off to the side, helmets touched....that is a penalty?   It is happening to all teams but man that was a great play, not a penalty!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is not football. Clay Mathews got another penalty for roughing the passer today on what would have been considered a perfect tackle 2 years ago. 

Dak got pushed and they called a roughing the passer.  It was crazy.  

Aikman - who was calling the game, said, I'm not even going to address it anymore.  This is ridiculous.  

26 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is not football. Clay Mathews got another penalty for roughing the passer today on what would have been considered a perfect tackle 2 years ago. 

Dungy and all were talking about it, that absolutely no way can a defender do what they’re being asked to do while they’re trying to sack the QB.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It is ridiculous with this stupid new rule that makes no sense at all.......needs to stop asap!  I hope they do something about it this season instead of next off season.......lots of game results are going to ruined because of this