Here comes Rosen

YoloinOhio

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Haha he probably won’t hurdle again, he’ll come up with some other athletic stunt in the heat of the game

He certainly showed some crazy athletic ability today, and by that I mean some was athletic, and some was just CRAZY! Stay well Josh, we need you buddy! 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Haha he probably won’t hurdle again, he’ll come up with some other athletic stunt in the heat of the game

It was pretty epic I must say. Definitely a one time thing. That stiff arm that led to a horsecollar was pretty badass too.

10 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I know and it’s for pathetic reasons.

There were many reasons.  Attitude, concussion history, lack of athleticism, and the fact that he's got major money coming to him and is a risk to retire early.  The off-field stuff is overblown and not much of a factor.

But glad he didn't win the game for the Cards.  I survive another week in my pool!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

There were many reasons.  Attitude, concussion history, lack of athleticism, and the fact that he's got major money coming to him and is a risk to retire early.  The off-field stuff is overblown and not much of a factor.

But glad he didn't win the game for the Cards.  I survive another week in my pool!

There are some actual relevant reasons to question Rosen and you named them. Not talking about those. The ones I am talking about are those overblown things.

6 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

There are some actual relevant reasons to question Rosen and you named them. Not talking about those. The ones I am talking about are those overblown things.

I can say one thing personally, the "overblown" things made watching that debacle very enjoyable. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

There were far more reasons than the overblown one.  So it wasn't even much of a consideration. 

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Have they acknowledged that or how is this known?

I believe Chris Simms was talking about it. There's a couple tweets and stories, in this topic, stating Arizona inquiring about Denver's 5th pick as they really liked Allen. Buffalo had a deal in place until Denver backed out to draft Bradley Chubb. Which in the end ended up working out better for us.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I believe Chris Simms was talking about it. There's a couple tweets and stories, in this topic, stating Arizona inquiring about Denver's 5th pick as they really liked Allen. Buffalo had a deal in place until Denver backed out to draft Bradley Chubb. Which in the end ended up working out better for us.

Thanks, I couldn't find it. The scuttlebutt was pretty well circulated on twitter at the time too IIRC.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SmokinES3 said:

Thanks, I couldn't find it. The scuttlebutt was pretty well circulated on twitter at the time too IIRC.

Yeah, the topic only had a couple tweets & articles, but I remember hearing quite a bit about this. Pretty sure people started talking about it that night.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Cards never denied it either.

https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/cardinals-reportedly-wanted-josh-allen-had-deal-in-place-to-draft-him/

Nope sounds like they had their heart set on him.

9 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I can't believe anyone wanted Rosen.  Looks like a sour personality.  Appears to lack arm strength.  Definitely lacks athleticism.

Yuk.  So glad we didn't get that guy.  

This is mostly me feelings also. I never got the feeling the guy has what it takes to play the position and the role in the NFL. I don't care if he succeeds or not but am grateful he's not my quarterback. Don't think he'll rally a team and get everyone on the team rooting for him. Josh Allen does things like that we can see already.

A take charge attitude and mentality, leadership ability, physical attributes are some of things that I don't think that scrawny little puke has.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

This is mostly me feelings also. I never got the feeling the guy has what it takes to play the position and the role in the NFL. I don't care if he succeeds or not but am grateful he's not my quarterback. Don't think he'll rally a team and get everyone on the team rooting for him. Josh Allen does things like that we can see already.

A take charge attitude and mentality, leadership ability, physical attributes are some of things that I don't think that scrawny little puke has.

Allen reminds me of Kelly with his fiery attitude and physical toughness. Even though he seems extremely humble and nice, has a mean competitive streak in him. Much like Kelly, it's like having a Linebacker playing QB..........and playing it well.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because they're paying him almost $16M this year.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/975789743186366469?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^975789743186366469&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.revengeofthebirds.com%2F2018%2F3%2F19%2F17139876%2Fsam-bradford-contract-2018-arizona-cardinals

More like $20 million if he plays.  $15 if he sits.  Get used to the splinters Sam.

• Like (+1) 1