Here comes Rosen

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Cardinals: "We'll play Josh Rosen when the time is right."

Also the Cardinals: "Let's put him in at the absolute worst possible time."

What a joke of a front office.

Throw a guy in cold in the fourth quarter in a close game? He didn’t look good but you basically threw him to the wolves. 

In defense of Rosen (coming from a guy who definitely was opposed to the Bills drafting him and does not care for him at all), it is said that he wins by beating the defense in a cerebral sense. He isn't going to out muscle and out run the D. 

With that being said, it is hard to imagine that he had much chance to play to his strengths in the time that he was used. We will have to wait and see.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was a terrible decision. I’m not providing excuses for him but come on. 

Considering how much crap the Bills got with how they threw Allen to Wolves the Cardinals somehow had to do it worse.

When Allen got put in against Baltimore it was already over essentially and he had a large chunk of time to try and prove himself. Rosen got put in with barely any time left with a very winnable deficit and basically the message it's up to you rook.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

My good sense is telling me not to ask this question, but what "pathetic reasons" exactly?

You’re savvy enough around here to know that some people didn’t like him for non-football reasons. 

Edited by JoPar_v2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I bet you’re right, but I also bet McDermott and Daboll would say they never want to see that again from Allen

Allen said he should probably never do that again himself but I worry it's something that happens when he gets worked up trying to win.