Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Here are his HS stats:

36 games

107 catches

20 TD

17 ypc

And again........that is in PA not lining up against HS teams full of top recruits.

There are always a few top recruits who are basically just athletic projections.    

That's Foster.

He ended up at WR.......he's never truly dominated at any level.

Good enough to get 13 scholarship offers from top D1 programs.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2013/robert-foster-12277#school-interests

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Certainly you can say that. After all, Kelvin Benjamin is one of the leading wide receiver corpses in the league. 

It seemed to start with his hands, and it’s moving backwards, soon to consume the entire corpse. It’s a process unto itself. 

2 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Good enough to get 13 scholarship offers from top D1 programs.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2013/robert-foster-12277#school-interests

Malachi Dupre wasn't just a 5 star recruit.....he was the TOP WR recruit in the country...........why isn't he a good pro?

I get that you are an Alabama homer.........and clearly a not a very dedicated/thorough one if all you know about your recruits is their star ranking........but honestly I'm not posting this stuff for your benefit.......just giving the facts on his production and my opinion of his strengths and weaknesses.    

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

If true, they must have been really good catches.

Was I “lost in the sauce” when I said that he was going to make the team?

Foster was an undrafted free agent. No team in league found him appealing enough to select him with a draft pick. He is a terrific athlete who is fast. However, he is like a pitcher in baseball who can throw the ball 98 MPH but can't throw strikes. That makes the impressively tooled player ineffective.

Your inability to demonstrate a scintilla of objectivity with Bama players has gotten to the level of tribal fanaticism. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

With the OLine it often starts with the feet, but today looked MUCH better, so maybe it was just temporary? Is there a vaccination?

The inoculation comes from a quicker qb release. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Cut em all..

Allen is the one man band. 

Foster has a knack of getting open and has some speed. Something this team needs. 

He gets open, which is something.  On an earlier play, Foster was three steps past the nearest defender and Allen underthrew him by 15 yards.  It should have been picked.