Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

Foster I get. Benjamin, I don't. The one thing that KB has done at an elite level during his NFL career is catching. Now all of a sudden, he can't catch? I'm really hoping that ghe can shake whatever is ailing him and show those soft hands again. This has been his worst season to date, by far.

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

I'm sorry, but that was a difficult catch to make. I would've liked to seen Allen not under throw the pass to Foster earlier 

You should be sorry. That was not difficult for any WR at the NFL level with the requisite ball tracking skills which Foster does not have. 

On 9/25/2018 at 7:36 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Running fast itself doesn't make him an NFL caliber WR. 

Not at first. But some of these guys develop.
Ps him and stop bistching everyone

7 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What was the difficult part ? 

Seems pretty routine and easy.   

from a phone laptop and or PC perhaps.
He is playing becauses Coaches see something.
That could change of course. but Foster and Ray Ray are getting their shots. which is kinda fun if you are wearing the correct lenses ) i wear progressive bi focal safety glasses   lol

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Not at first. But some of these guys develop.
Ps him and stop bistching everyone

He is playing becauses Coaches see something.
That could change of course. but Foster and Ray Ray are getting their shots. which is kinda fun if you are wearing the correct lenses ) i wear progressive bi focal safety glasses   lol

He's an NFL player not a charity case and these games count. Make a play or sit down. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I’m pretty sure that catch was made in neighborhood football games by most of the other kids i played with 

I dont understand your comment, the easy catch has nothing to do with the coach or playing time. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's an NFL player not a charity case and these games count. Make a play or sit down. 

how many Bills can you say that too this year and not mean it.

More than one hand can count.

Hope rings eternal for me.

till i get pissed

I hate Benjamin btw and loathe that he remains one of the better threats a DC need to keep covered.

Foster and Allen would do well to spend weekdays in the park throwing and catching.

If he don't get it ? he don't.
i am not ready to define him just yet.

Perhaps he need to sit on practice squad ? sure, that fair enough.

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

how many Bills can you say that too this year and not mean it.

More than one hand can count.

Hope rings eternal for me.

till i get pissed

I hate Benjamin btw and loathe that he remains one of the better threats a DC need to keep covered.

Foster and Allen would do well to spend weekdays in the park throwing and catching.

If he don't get it ? he don't.
i am not ready to define him just yet.

Perhaps he need to sit on practice squad ? sure, that fair enough.

That's where he belongs IMO.  One of these drops will eventually cost the Bills dearly and I'm sure that's exactly why McDermott went off on the WRs at practice today. 

12 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I’m pretty sure that catch was made in neighborhood football games by most of the other kids i played with 

I dont understand your comment, the easy catch has nothing to do with the coach or playing time. 

yes it does.

Its not like we could just catch a ball in dropped in our hands at  speed. so how do we know the details of why he missed what seemed a fantastic shot for a great play?
that my point.
Coaches put him on the field for a reason. in  an NFL game at that.

Maybe he fails maybe he improves.

too soon.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's where he belongs IMO.  One of these drops will eventually cost the Bills dearly and I'm sure that's exactly why McDermott went off on the WRs at practice today. 

I agree about PS.

who are you dressing in place of him ?

and KB had a sweet drop that also could have cost them a game. Thats was what i was thinking when the red zone catch was there and he did his usual.

Bills are hardly in a position to send a player down to the minors when he drops a should be catch.

Edited by 3rdand12