Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It could be like Leonard Hankerson..........his arms were too long........hands too far from brain.

Im no doctor.

But that sounds right.

3 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Judging by your name, I'll take your word for it that you know what you are talking about

Generally only when it comes to insurance related topics.

Or creative food eating.

Meal prep is key.

16 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Really good receivers catch the ball with the same ease 50 yards downfield as they do 15.  

Back in the day the Bills could run Thurman Thomas on a wheel route and he could catch a deep throw like a WR.

McCoy and CJ Spiller are/were more dangerous on short throws than Thurman but their hands got harder every yard further they got downfield.

Foster is like our new Dan Brandenburg...........

It was more a slam against our other WR than pumping up Foster. This is literally the worst WR corps I have ever seen. The worst. It may have been the worst when people still thought Benjamin was a good player, including me. Zay freakin' Jones may be our best WR and he's awful right now. It's a dereliction of duty to Josh. 

2 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

No one gave Foster any chance of making the team. The prevailing opinion about him has been wrong. Why should I care about what those who have poor judgement think?

Then why defend him and post so often about him......oops sorry forgot he went to Alabama ?

Edited by billrooter

I will say this for Foster.  On that deep shot Allen took, 1&10 from our own 35 - when you slow it down it's pretty clear that Foster saved an INT.  The DB was in much better position on the ball and it looks as though he had his hands on it but Foster either grabbed his arms or knocked it out.  Allen should buy Foster a nice steak or summat.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I will say this for Foster.  On that deep shot Allen took, 1&10 from our own 35 - when you slow it down it's pretty clear that Foster saved an INT.  The DB was in much better position on the ball and it looks as though he had his hands on it but Foster either grabbed his arms or knocked it out.  Allen should buy Foster a nice steak or summat.

Yep. He was open deep on that one too. It's remarkable how often he gets open. 

Bad pass by Josh. 

11 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It was more a slam against our other WR than pumping up Foster. This is literally the worst WR corps I have ever seen. The worst. It may have been the worst when people still thought Benjamin was a good player, including me. Zay freakin' Jones may be our best WR and he's awful right now. It's a dereliction of duty to Josh. 

I'm guessing the WR corps must've missed the Teddy Roosevelt speech.

Yeah it's brutal and a self-inflicted wound.

They deserve much scorn for the handling of the WR corps and it was a foreseeable problem the moment they dealt Watkins.

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he is not an NFL player. Hell he was a backup at 'Bama. 

Agreed

He looked like the moment was too big on that play.  Instead of running through the ball and dove and short armed it, like his only goal was to just catch it.  A veteran receiver would have caught that and kept running.  

Although I like his speed, he belongs on our PS.

Most of the comments I read on here were said about Goodwin too. He turned out to be a pretty solid player, i’d take him back in a heartbeat. Give the guy time, he has the wheels to play in the NFL, his hands can get better with reps. No better way to learn than playing on Sundays. I wouldn’t have minded putting him on the PS but who knows, another team may have had an eye on him.

2 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Most of the comments I read on here were said about Goodwin too. He turned out to be a pretty solid player, i’d take him back in a heartbeat. Give the guy time, he has the wheels to play in the NFL, his hands can get better with reps. No better way to learn than playing on Sundays. I wouldn’t have minded putting him on the PS but who knows, another team may have had an eye on him.

Goodwin was scoring long TDs his rookie year... he never had a problem tracking deep balls or catching them...

he was hurt a bunch

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

I disagree.  Goodwin really caught some balls.  His only problem was being made of glass imo.