Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

18 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I totally agree he dropped a beautiful pass, but he also finds a way to get open.

Needs to work on catching with those hands.

I think the problem is his hands, as attested to in this close up, you can see that something is seriously wrong with his hands:

image.png.f463b3023b966157959f1baa0aaea943.png

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

He might be just because he's cheap and KB and Clay will be gone as targets  He's looking like a bad pick though

Yeah, that is what I meant. He is still under contract so why move on unless he goes nuts again? It's not like there are better options currently on the roster after this year.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

?? Relax guy. It's Sunday and the Bills won. No need to be upset about my innocent question as to this mystery rubric of which NFL players are or are not, in fact, actually NFL players.

Still sticking to anyone in the NFL must be an NFL standard player by default? 

the point is they need to get Allen some receiving weapons. i'm good with Ivory, Murphy and a late pick or UDFA at RB next year.

But please get this man a deep threat (Jon Brown type) and a possession type (Landry (barf in my mouth)) WR this offseason. A lot of WR were available last offseason. Baltimore and Chicago loaded up. Hoping one or two become available this year. And then draft one that Josh, Daboll and coach like.

A while back I made a nasty but poignant post about cutting the old guys and rolling young with the likes of Foster, Dupree, Reilly, Ray Ray etc. Would it be worse than Holmes (last weeks disaster) or Benjamin (every week disaster)?

WR, OL, DL, TE and CB needed next.

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

A while back I made a nasty but poignant post about cutting the old guys and rolling young with the likes of Foster, Dupree, Reilly, Ray Ray etc. Would it be worse than Holmes (last weeks disaster) or Benjamin (every week disaster)?

Well yes, it would. Not much. But worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Still sticking to anyone in the NFL must be an NFL standard player by default? 

Ah. 'Standard'. A new turn of phrase. One that I must have not seen in your last comment...the one right before you said 'reading helps' or something to that effect.

I should have realized when you said certain NFL players are not NFL players you meant those NFL players are not NFL 'standard' players...because an NFL 'standard' player is such a simple and intuitive concept, especially for us non-NFL playing fans.

'

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Well yes, it would. Not much. But worse. 

It could, but I would rather have a young corps with upside than known cr@p, err what we have. If one or two stand out then that is another piece to move forward with.

Call me a cockeyed optimist.

Edited by RocCityRoller