McDermott piling on: Should have put Peterman in.

BringBackFergy

I think that wood have been a grate idea. They could have brought back Rico Dennisman who wood have had Peterson hand off to, and throw swing passes to, OJ Tolbert to choo up the clock. They also should had resigned Vonte David at halftime because of all of the injuries to CB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Obviously this game set Allen's development back several weeks if not years. 

He should be on the sidelines (if at all) and holding a clipboard while he watches a real, experienced NFL QB like Nate Peterman show him how it's done.

There's nothing like learning by being under the wing and tutelage of a proven NFL QB. 

:sick:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't care if the Bills are winning 152 to 0 with just kneel downs left.  I still don't want to see Peterman back on the field.

Ummmm, so I guess you never got kicked down when you failed? Here’s the deal - when you’re up 32-0, you should let a guy who starves for confidence to throw a few balls into the end zone. Pederson needed a little boost and McDoormat deprived him of that. No probs. Just making an observation. 

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

There were times when Bellicheat ran the score up. So at the start of the second half, McDermott should have given Peterson the rains to show how he could menege a game. 

Pretty sure Peterson was managing Allen this week (kinda like McKown). Give the old timer a chance to show the youngin’ how it’s done 

Since Vikings only chance of getting back in game was turnover so no for putting P5t5rman back in.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

There were times when Bellicheat ran the score up. So at the start of the second half, McDermott should have given Peterson the rains to show how he could menege a game. 

Pretty sure Peterson was managing Allen this week (kinda like McKown). Give the old timer a chance to show the youngin’ how it’s done 

Peterson can't menege a game buddy

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Who the fuc* is Peterson?