McDermott piling on: Should have put Peterman in.

BringBackFergy

There were times when Bellicheat ran the score up. So at the start of the second half, McDermott should have given Peterson the rains to show how he could menege a game. 

Pretty sure Peterson was managing Allen this week (kinda like McKown). Give the old timer a chance to show the youngin’ how it’s done 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

There were times when Bellicheat ran the score up. So at the start of the second half, McDermott should have given Peterson the rains to show how he could menege a game. 

Pretty sure Peterson was managing Allen this week (kinda like McKown). Give the old timer a chance to show the youngin’ how it’s done 

Like Adrian Peterson?  Bringbackthewildcat?  No

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

this is either intentional comedy, or some damn fine drunken rambling. either way, i like it!

• Like (+1) 3

Really?  It may have been OK to put Peterman in late to hand the ball off, but it wouldn't have accomplished all that much.  It would not have been that much of a favor for Peterman, and it certainly wasn't about "piling on."  Did you see the play selection for the Bills in the second half?  They were running clock, period.  I am not about beating down Peterman at all, but Peterman has not demonstrated any ability to "show the youngin' how it's done." 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

It’s a team sport (last time I checked). Let the team win. 

i think if it had been an all out 40 pt blowout, we would have seen peterman and quite a few other backups out there. but while the game never felt close, points can absolutely come in bunches real quick. also, i think coach wanted to have allen park this one in the garage.