Leslie Frazier gets post game ball

Steptide

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I may not be on Beane but I love Coach.

Beane needs to stop stripping the roster and start giving McDermott some talent to work with.

Maybe Beane is the 'villian' who had to do the strip down that was 10 years past due, but he needs to find a gem or two.

Same. Even through the Peterman fiasco and a game and a half of awfulness I never wavered on McDermott. The guy can coach. 

Beane I remain in wait and see mode. 

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It really is. I am now looking at the schedule and saying "even if we lose to Green Bay - Houston's D is a mess, Tennessee can't score and Indy are still rebuilding. There is a route to 4-4 through 8 games and then...... 

Realistically I think 2-6 or 3-5 is more likely. But my word hard not to feel good tonight. That was a proper Bills team again. The first game and a half was hard to watch. 

No point even looking that far ahead  Teams seem to play so different from week to week.  Jags just lost at home to a weak Titans team,  Giants O line all of a sudden handled JJ watt easily, Cardinals had 6 points in two games and they are whoopin the bears, redskins looked horrible then they go out and crush gb

23 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Ofcourse. My expectations of the season haven't changed after this game, but myself and the rest of the fans should enjoy this one for the week 

my expectations have changed slightly. i really thought that after the first couple games, we were a lock for the first pick in the draft. now, i am still not expecting 14-2, but i think a few wins are definitely on the table. this year was never really about the record for me, i is all about development. but give 'em hell boys, and win as many as you can!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Do we know if McD or Frazier called the plays for the D today?

Frazier had the call sheet according to Joe B. Based on what Romo said they had discussed with McD pregame the plan was Frazier but with McDermott maybe doing more review and override than in past games. 

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Do we know if McD or Frazier called the plays for the D today?

does it really matter /

Romo spurted out that it happens all the time. hot hand. Team effort

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Frazier had the call sheet according to Joe B. Based on what Romo said they had discussed with McD pregame the plan was Frazier but with McDermott maybe doing more review and override than in past games. 

thanks

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I was just wondering who called the plays, if McD kept it going or if he gave the call back to Frazier

McD said something about them both having the headset.

i guess that was my point. not a criticize   Glad McD jumped in last week. Seems to have had an affect !

5 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Classy move.  McD is a class dude. 

I too think it was a class move and it certainly helps the bond between coaches, and coaches and players and being all for one kinda thing. It wasn't just a classy move it was great messaging from McD. Well done. Very well done.