The flip to RR was the worst call I've ever seen.

4merper4mer

Bills ran that exact play last week, and we were chuckling that Allen had a completion on a ball that traveled less than a yard in the air.

That was a pass last week, so this week its a.....

fumble???

I'm sure the Bills will send the NFL office those two plays, and tell them to get the call right next time!!!

• Like (+1) 1

It's 2018...there is no excuse for the bs going on with the nfl rules...if the people in the replay booth cant even interpret calls correctly that are so obvious

how are games supposed to be officiated correctly. From the garbage call on tre white to that joke of a call. 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It meant nothing but there is zero way to explain the no reversal on the flip to McCloud called a fumble.

It wasn't the worst in terms of impact but it could not have been an easier reversal.  Mahomes and Brady use that play and when it works it is called a completion, not a rush.

Can anyone explain?

Think it was because it looked exactly the same as if he’d dropped the ball. There was no forward arm motion that I could see. He just released it with his hand. The intent was a shovel pass but you can’t go by intent. If he had just dropped it, it would’ve looked exactly the same. Guessing that was it. I actually thought it was a fair call for that reason. 

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It meant nothing but there is zero way to explain the no reversal on the flip to McCloud called a fumble.

It wasn't the worst in terms of impact but it could not have been an easier reversal.  Mahomes and Brady use that play and when it works it is called a completion, not a rush.

Can anyone explain?

It was simply the wrong call. When Tony Romo asked their referee analyst about the call he simply said that it was a bad call.