Allen is a budding superstar

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Didn't see anyone say that, hater.

How inaccurate was Josh today?

It’s great to see Daboll giving him some no brainers too. He was getting none of that before today. It really did wonders for his game.  But even with that he wasn’t horrible before today. That TD that Benjamin dropped was perfect 

Good performance. I wasn't blown away with some of the throws, but hey, he made 'em when he had to. I had some crow with lunch today. 

The O-line played better than expected, the scheme got him some great looks, and the playmakers will killing it with YAC. 

There will be many bumps in the road for him. He needs to continue improving and things will work out. 

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Trust the process.  McBeanes know what they are doing.   

A couple of huge strip sacks made a massive difference in this game, but that's the way wins happen on the road, turning easily predicted losses into "shocking upsets" .  

Off we go.  Next week could be completely different.   Turnovers win games.   Take the W and run.  

Edited by 8-8 Forever?

Go look at where Wyoming ends up offensively every year under Vigen as their OC. They are almost dead last every year. What you saw in the second half of the Minnesota game today is how Vigen caled games for Wyoming. And then one wonders why his stats were so bad at Wyoming.  All it takes is a little research. I have been saying all along Allen is a winner. It may not always be pretty, but he will win more often than not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

Looks like you'll need to have to revise that list. I'd take Allen over Darnold, probably rosen and definitely jackson.

Ohh no doubt Joe.  

I still like Baker a lot and have Allen and him 1 and 2. I'm just stoked we jumped on a QB in such a strong class. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

From a WR perspective, it would be nice if KB just looks like he should be in the NFL. That will be a start. 

Not a #1 WR but will expect to be paid like one. Self-important, soft, not a leader. Personally, after the season would trade him for a 3rd round draft pick and call it a day.

Edited by KOKO NFL
typo

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The overall consensus was that Allen was a 1st rd pick hands down by just about everyone. It was/is a great QB class like 1983 and 2004. The biggest debate was which QB was being drafted at which spot though.

I still have mine at:

Baker

Rosen

Darnold

Allen 

Jackson

Thrilled we have Allen.

Rosen has not even played and their team is winless

Darnold seriously came back to earth after that first game against the Lyons

But anyways.....ppl have the right to their opinions.....Allen has the worst OL and weapons of anyone on that list......

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The overall consensus was that Allen was a 1st rd pick hands down by just about everyone. It was/is a great QB class like 1983 and 2004. The biggest debate was which QB was being drafted at which spot though.

I still have mine at:

Baker

Rosen

Darnold

Allen 

Jackson

Thrilled we have Allen.

Im curious as to why you would take Rosen who hasnt played, is a known dbag and has injury issues... AND Darnold (who I dont think looks that good at all) over Allen. Can you at least explain what you see in Darnold over Allen since at least Darnold has played?

1 minute ago, KOKO NFL said:

Not a #1 WR but will expect to be paid like one. Self-important, soft, not a leader. Personally, after the season would trade him for a #3 draft pick and call it a day.

First of all, if you trade him you have to do it during the season while he is under contract and not a UFA. Second of all, no one is trading for Kelvin Benjamin. 

• Like (+1) 1