Allen is a budding superstar

This isn't a told you so thread, I wanted us to draft Allen but I did not expect this. 3 TDs, but should have been 4 but Benjamin dropped that EZ TD. McCloud also dropped that huge bomb. The guy is even better than I thought, I'm glad they were so fearless in the way they used him, I was yelling at my TV telling him to get down every time he ran the ball, the Superman TD run where he hit the pylon was something Cam Newton would do. This is Allen's team, Shady is no longer our best player, Josh Allen is the franchise.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Can't wait to see the progression through this year. He straight balled today. I pray he can stay healthy with his style of play.

Next year give this kid a couple studs at the WR position and a better O-line and look out baby.

1537726228_0ap3000000965051_video_cp.jpg

Dny71czXkAAByLb.jpg

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 22
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Was thinking Cam Newton too. Seems like too easy of a comparison with the whole Carolina connection but he seriously looks like "good" Cam Newton out there, which I'll gladly take at this point. He completely dominated the first half, it was insane.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

This isn't a told you so thread, I wanted us to draft Allen but I did not expect this. 3 TDs, but should have been 4 but Benjamin dropped that EZ TD. McCloud also dropped that huge bomb. The guy is even better than I thought, I'm glad they were so fearless in the way they used him, I was yelling at my TV telling him to get down every time he ran the ball, the Superman TD run where he hit the pylon was something Cam Newton would do. This is Allen's team, Shady is no longer our best player, Josh Allen is the franchise.

I thought Foster dropped the 50yard dime throw?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

That was Foster dropping the bomb...

But I am very encouraged...Allen doesn't look panicked, doesn't seem overwhelmed, he has improved each week and realistically each half...

Still does some dumb things like that Statue of Liberty move where he fumbled but overall he was very good for us in this game...excited to see how he progresses the rest of the year...

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Can't wait to see the progression through this year. He straight balled today. I pray he can stay healthy with his style of play.

Next year give this kid a couple studs at the WR position and a better O-line and look out baby.

You think Nate Peterman still has a shot?

• Haha (+1) 4