Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

20 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

If Bulaga is out that would be huge for Buffalo, especially with a banged up Aaron Rodgers. Their backup tackles suck. 

That means Hughes will be doubled all game. He mentioned last week how he LOVES playing teams who think they have star tackles, like Minny. That usually means he gets one on one match ups because the coaches think their star tackle can handle him solo. Lorax was joking that he couldn't believe he was being double teamed last week when they got Hughes on the other side... 

Just food for thought. Hughes will still be Hughes, but sometimes an injury like that makes his job tougher rather than easier - even with a drop off in talent.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That means Hughes will be doubled all game. He mentioned last week how he LOVES playing teams who think they have star tackles, like Minny. That usually means he gets one on one match ups because the coaches think their star tackle can handle him solo. Lorax was joking that he couldn't believe he was being double teamed last week when they got Hughes on the other side... 

Just food for thought. Hughes will still be Hughes, but sometimes an injury like that makes his job tougher rather than easier - even with a drop off in talent.

If Murphy and/or Milano can bring it like they did against Minnesota, this isn't as much of a problem.

As the graphic above indicated, the Bills blitz less frequently than all but two teams, one of them being Chicago. We don't have the personnel for that, which is one of the reasons I'm not a fan of Frazier's laid back scheme. It seems as though McDermott has made a concerted effort to generate pressure since halftime of the SD game. I'd like to see that continue. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

If Murphy and/or Milano can bring it like they did against Minnesota, this isn't as much of a problem.

As the graphic above indicated, the Bills blitz less frequently than all but two teams, one of them being Chicago. We don't have the personnel for that, which is one of the reasons I'm not a fan of Frazier's laid back scheme. It seems as though McDermott has made a concerted effort to generate pressure since halftime of the SD game. I'd like to see that continue. 

Absolutely. :beer:

For clarity, I wasn't trying to say it was a problem. Just expounding a bit on how BB's injury would likely force the Pack to put more effort into scheming around Hughes rather than just relying on BB to handle him. Doing that will absolutely open up opportunities for other defenders to make plays. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Sure Green Bay will.  They still need to play Minnesota and they want to know how to demolish their offense.

Sorry you are not the leader you think you are. Everyone was not following your lead saying Bills blow.

Curiosity has me wondering how many of you rep points are actly confusion faces compared to the rest. Gotta be at least 75%..

Edited by gobills1212

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I can see math is not a strength for you either.  Go back and count.

I didnt know someone could actly see. So my guess was a little off!! Now you know how it feels to read somone elses posts that are totally off base. Now imagine that feeling everytime i read ur posts. I admit, im happy to see you didnt actually put me on ignore as you claimed. Here i thought you never got to see some of these zingers;)

Edited by gobills1212

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Stale pastry rolls with too much sugar? Yes I saw them.

Lame - try again. 

I was flat out wrong (although over estimation is quite different than 'math') set you up on a silver platter.... and THATS the best you can do??

Ddduuuuddddeeee.....smh

Edited by gobills1212

Chocolate_zingers.jpg

Just now, gobills1212 said:

Lame - try again. 

I was flat out wrong (although over estimation is quite different than 'math') set you up on a silver platter.... and THATS the best you can do??

Ddduuuuddddeeee.....smh

As my debate instructor used to tell me: Exaggeration is the first tool used by unarmed opponents in battle of wits. 

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Chocolate_zingers.jpg

As my debate instructor used to tell me: Exaggeration is the first tool used by unarmed opponents in battle of wits. 

He tought you about snack cakes, but not about sarcasim? I understood what you were trying to convey. A picture doesnt change the fact that its lame.... (turning sarcasim off for the following:) it was lame the 1st time - certainly not worth doubling down on.... 

Its like if i told you to stop posting like such a ding dong... ya twinke!

(Ill spare you the pics as you seem to know your snack cakes better than football)

PS - im NOT exaggerating 

Edited by gobills1212