Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

18 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Green Bay is a winnable game.  The defense is not special, their offense is predictable and simplistic.  Get pressure on Rodgers and keep him from extending plays Buffalo should be in it to the end.  Glad to see the team rebound and beginning to rally around Allen.  

That and account for Clay Matthews.  Mike McCarthy is probably the most overrated coach in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I would have a winning record if I had their Rodgers as my QB.

It's been pointed out here that Rodgers is the only reason why Mike McCarthy still has a HC job.  I agree with that.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

The one downside to today's win and the way we did it is that now Green Bay will actually study the tape and take us seriously during practice this week. Not gonna sneak up on people. 

Do you really think that's how NFL coaches and teams do things? Really? 

Rob Demovsky ESPN Staff Writer 

Tough day for Randall Cobb -- who had two drops, a lost fumble and just four catches for 23 yards -- after what had been two solid weeks. He didn't hide from it. "I didn't give us an opportunity to win," Cobb said. "A third-down drop on the first drive, the fourth-down drop, a fumble, I played terrible and I didn't give us an opportunity to win." He wouldn't blame the rainy weather, either. "No, that has nothing to do with it," he said. "We've played in these conditions before. It's on me."

After their first loss, the Packers' list of concerns is growing, from their banged-up franchise QB to an injury to a key defensive player and more.

5 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Obviously didn't watch Packers game today.  My son did and said "they couldn't stop anyone."  Flip side is we need to put significant pressure on Rogers or he'll kill us, gimpy or not.  Today's recipe should work.

Just checked, they're averaging 4 sacks against per game, so we very well could see another strong game by the front four, aka Jerry's kids.