Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

20 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

He tought you about snack cakes, but not about sarcasim? I understood what you were trying to convey. A picture doesnt change the fact that its lame.... (turning sarcasim off for the following:) it was lame the 1st time - certainly not worth doubling down on.... 

Its like if i told you to stop posting like such a ding dong... ya twinke!

(Ill spare you the pics as you seem to know your snack cakes better than football)

PS - im NOT exaggerating 

Dude, there is no "i" in "sarcasm." Just sayin'...

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He was a moving chess piece last week and I wouldn't be surprised to see him deployed in the same manner against GB.

I expect we will see Alexander on the line again this week on passing downs as well. Get him lined up against the backup G and I would think they could easily get pressure with 4 men again. That Murphy, Williams, Alexander, Hughes line was stupid good.

Top 7 Storylines for Bills-Packers this Week

DoB0Sr7U8AAVZ0n.jpg

It’s five straight victories against the NFC North for the Buffalo Bills, and a chance to add a sixth this week when they travel to Green Bay.

The Bills are 8-4 all-time against the Packers.

Here are the top storylines this week, as Buffalo gets set for the game:

1. FOLLOW THE INJURY REPORTS
2. CAN JOSH ALLEN AND THE BILLS OFFENSE TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
3. BILLS DEFENSE LEADING THE TURNAROUND
4. PACKERS BIGGEST THREAT – THE PASS, NOT THE RUN
5. MOST IMPORTANT TARGET COULD BE GRAHAM
6. HYDE AND SEEK
7. UNDER THE YELLOW?

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Aaron Rodgers Not Practicing on Wednesday
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Aaron Rodgers Not Practicing on Wednesday; Shady Has Made Considerable Progress
11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sean McDermott stays even keel most of the time. Here's a rare look at him fired up after a stretch of errant passes and dropped balls, running over from the defensive side of the practice field to lay into Josh Allen and the WRs. #Bills Spectrum News Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1