Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Game Preview: Bills vs Packers (1:22)

John Murphy examines the Week 4 matchup between the Bills and Packers at Lambeau Field.

Scouting Report Week 4 - Bills vs. Packers

DoH8ydVU4AAXdg7.jpg

Top 3 Individual Matchups
1 – Jerry Hughes vs. David Bakhtiari
2 – Jordan Mills vs. Clay Matthews
3 – Tre’Davious White vs. Davante Adams

Bills Top 2 Advantages
Good advantage – Run game
Best advantage – Kick return

Bills Number 1 Must
Harass Rodgers

Scouting Eye
No Mo
Backfield stable full again
Secret weapon
Over the top
O-line hobbled

akurgaxna01ajfsz0txb.jpg

NFL Week 4 game picks: Pats over Dolphins; Browns win again!

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wis.)

Field goals galore! Can the surging Bills make it two in a row?! No. The Packers will rebound from their loss to Washington with strong play from Aaron Rodgers, made possible by better pass protection than Kirk Cousins received against a Buffalo stampede last week. Oh, and the Green Bay pass rush will grab Josh Allen and gently rock him to the ground, so as not to draw any penalties. The Bills will need LeSean McCoy to provide a bigger lift than he has yet this season (3.8 yards per carry, zero scores in two games). If he can play, that is. He says he can. Either way, don't expect a huge letdown from his squad, which should be brimming with the newfound confidence of playing for a talented quarterback who is willing to put his body on the line.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Rodgers, Bulaga, & Graham Limited on Thursday; Charles Clay DNP

I'm expecting a win now, so watch out everybody. That usually means the Bills will lose!

One thing that excited me almost as much as the LEAP and the win was McD going for it on 4th and goal up 17. He kept the foot on the pedal instead of "taking the points." 

I really didn't think he had that in him, as I've very critical of his game management skills. So that was nice to see.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Clay's injuries are going to end up putting Croom into the spotlight. He looks the part as a receiver, I just hope he handles his blocking assignments well. Safe to say I think this is Clay's farewell tour with Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm expecting a win now, so watch out everybody. That usually means the Bills will lose!

One thing that excited me almost as much as the LEAP and the win was McD going for it on 4th and goal up 17. He kept the foot on the pedal instead of "taking the points." 

I really didn't think he had that in him, as I've very critical of his game management skills. So that was nice to see.

he went for it on fourth from the 1 while we were up on the raiders last year.....