Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Last week was amazing. Makes you wonder which team we are? The first 6 quarters, or the last 6? If we somehow, by the grace of god...back up last week and win this game and stop the packers IN Green Bay...then I think this might be a really fun season. I am going to say last Sunday was the outlier and we get smoked in Green Bay but man do I hope I am wrong. I have a huge obnoxious Packers fan in my immediate family. This game would mean a ton to me personally. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Aaron Rodgers' Practice Absence Having Ill Effects

Each week since injuring his knee in the season opener, Aaron Rodgers has sat out practice Wednesday through Friday, taken part Saturday and played Sunday.

The Green Bay Packers starting quarterback missing practice time during the week seems to be having a pervasive effect on the rest of the team.

"He's clearly the guy that probably stirs the drink down there on Hinkle Field," coach Mike McCarthy said, via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "He's so competitive. Once again, the quarterback position has to bring that to your program. You cannot grow during the week if your quarterbacks aren't bringing it."

Packers vs. Bills Preview: Betting Lines, Key Stats, Matchups to Watch

Out with the old, in with the new. As Tuesday turned to Wednesday, Davon House moved to injured reserve and newly-acquired free agent cornerback Bashaud Breeland added another booster to the secondary. In late September, the old dies out, and it’s replaced anew. New players, new game plans, new hope for a victory.

The Green Bay Packers (1-1-1) host the Buffalo Bills (1-2) Sunday at Lambeau Field.

Can the Packers avoid a loss from the suddenly resurgent Bills? Let’s dive in.

Betting lines
By the numbers

Matchups to watch
Davante Adams vs. TreDavious White:
Bills defensive line vs. Packers’ beat-up offensive line:
Packers secondary/scheme vs. Josh Allen:

Analysis

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is an interesting contradiction to the preceding Ben Fennell post. So, should we be terrified that we have no chance against the Packers' pressure packages or comforted by the fact that the Packers can't generate pressure.