Joe B: Leslie Frazier called defense today

YoloinOhio

Ya , it was pointed out by Romo. Said no egos involved, if one is having a tough time calling, they'll switch it up. I'm more ashamed in this board for jumping on the Bills are the worse team bandwagon and the reaches and hot takes. It was a 9 win team that overall improved. Been saying all week we'll be competitive. I pointed out the 3 blowout losses last year to finish 4-2. Team has heart and truly trust the process. We're in good hands..

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya , it was pointed out by Romo. Said no egos involved, if one is having a tough time calling, they'll switch it up. I'm more ashamed in this board for jumping on the Bills are the worse team bandwagon and the reaches and hot takes. It was a 9 win team that overall improved. Been saying all week we'll be competitive. I pointed out the 3 blowout losses last year to finish 4-2. Team has heart and truly trust the process. We're in good hands..

It was crazy and a wild one that took more balls than brains they say... ML today was very good  

4 hours ago, Perry Turtle said:

Frazier is a good coach.  For some reason, he and McDermott weren't on the same page for the first six quarters of the season.

Good to see them get back in synch, because that defense is fun to watch.

Or for a better part of last year...The pass rush the past six quarters has been fantastic...It doesn't hurt that when Offense can actually capitalize on the turnovers created by the Defense