Bills vs. Vikings Post Game Thread

51 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Great season!  When we lose it means better draft position amd when we win it means JA is likely coming along great and probably others as well; such as our D today - really everyone today save the top WR and TEs.

We really cannot lose in 2018 - so no more drama as we saw here last week.  Just stay healthy - grow or die and grow is not tied to the win column.  ?

but wins are important..that's why you play....ask Jerry Hughes if he cares about winning

The fake into the right flat (which is exactly what they were expecting), then re-setting the feet to toss to the wide open Croom was the smartest looking Bills play I can remember in a long, long time. I’m so sick of other teams doing that to us! That’s the one I’ll dream about tonight. Hats off to Daboll and Josh. 

• Like (+1) 9

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

The fake into the right flat (which is exactly what they were expecting), then re-setting the feet to toss to the wide open Croom was the smartest looking Bills play I can remember in a long, long time. I’m so sick of other teams doing that to us! That’s the one I’ll dream about tonight. Hats off to Daboll and Josh. 

Daboll has been excellent. We look like a real modern NFL team. Screens, wheel routes, play fakes, RPOs. Boy do I miss shotgun handoffs on 1st down!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I agree. R. Woods is a bad ass. I grabbed him in all FF leagues and he is steady eddy. I wish we kept him!

I think Woods wanted to go back to the WC

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Daboll has been excellent. We look like a real modern NFL team. Screens, wheel routes, play fakes, RPOs. Boy do I miss shotgun handoffs on 1st down!

And more importantly a QB who can  *ACTUALLY* Execute all plays from the play book!

Quote of the day IMO:

"I don't think we took them too lightly," Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. "I think they came out and kicked our butts."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401030784

While this one was not his, Rodak must’ve been scrambling all day to delete his ready made “Bills blown out as expected” copy in favor of “what, what just happened?”

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Figster said:

Bills Oline did a decent job today,

Now that we have finally found our QB can you imagine what an elite WR like Julio Jones would do for this team.

they still suck, allow to much pressure and not enough push in the run, Allen is carrying these guys.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Jerry Hughes had 15 pressures against the Vikings today, per NFL Next Gen Stats. That's the highest number of pressures in a game of any player in the last three seasons. Joey Bosa had the next most with 13 in Week 10 in 2017 against the Jaguars.

JJ Watt was on point today as well.