Bills vs. Vikings Post Game Thread

This was AWESOME!

Josh Allen can put this game in his back pocket to help bolster his self confidence when he has his next stinker of a game.

THIS win is priceless because of that.

BTW, I want to thank the Vikings for totally overlooking this game and giving us more than just a W.

They gave us a BLOW OUT!

PS: I normally would never think this way but, I am delighted that Miami won today so if/when the Lions lose to the Cheatriots, the Cheatriots will STILL not lead the AFCE.

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 1

• With the win, Allen became the first Buffalo rookie quarterback to win his first road start since Trent Edwards did so in 2007.
  • Buffalo allowed Minnesota to gain just 46 yards on offense in the first half, the fewest number of yards they’ve allowed in the first half since December 12, 200

• Matt Milano recorded a sack, interception, and fumble recovery on Sunday. He became the first Bill to do this since Troy Vincent accomplished the feat on December 12, 2004.

Great season!  When we lose it means better draft position amd when we win it means JA is likely coming along great and probably others as well; such as our D today - really everyone today save the top WR and TEs.

We really cannot lose in 2018 - so no more drama as we saw here last week.  Just stay healthy - grow or die and grow is not tied to the win column.  ?

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m missing Robert Woods right about now. Josh could use a little help, and I see a man on TV helping.....not dropping. 

I agree. R. Woods is a bad ass. I grabbed him in all FF leagues and he is steady eddy. I wish we kept him!

• Like (+1) 1