Bills vs. Vikings Post Game Thread

That was fun. 

I've been a Bills fan since the mid-1960s and this is the reason I still follow the team after all the disappointment and heartaches, to experience this moment. What a pleasure. This could be the start of something big. 

Tomorrow is my birthday--nice present, Bills!

Edited by Dr. K
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 very good game from Hughes 

kudos to Frazier if he did call the plays 

Just now, Dr. K said:

That was fun. 

That's the reason I still follow the team after all the disappointment and heartaches, to experience this moment. What a pleasure. This could be the start of something big. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself 

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Good game. The second half was like watching paint dry, but that first half is a sign of things to come, and it is gonna be fun!

Wasn’t boring at all. The last thing I want is fireworks in a game the Bills are dominating. Gave me the entire day to enjoy the win.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Believer said:

CBS crew... Cowher, Boomer, Simms et al gave Bills and Allen loads of praise in Post Game Show... Nice video of McDermott giving game ball to Leslie Frazier... Awesome... Bills are building a culture... No question... 

Cowher was gushing about McD - "leader of men".  Then after they show McD giving game ball to Frasier on locker room - "that's what great coaches do - deflect the praise to other members and take all the criticism when it comes"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

That was fun. 

I've been a Bills fan since the mid-1960s and this is the reason I still follow the team after all the disappointment and heartaches, to experience this moment. What a pleasure. This could be the start of something big. 

Tomorrow is my birthday--nice present, Bills!

Happy birthday, Doctor!

20 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t want to hear on NFLR tomorrow just keep saying all day MN lost that game vs. the Bills won it.  We outplayed them in all three phases of the game.

No one who watched this game can say that with a straight face. Bills outplayed them. Period.

• Thank you (+1) 1

@PetermanThrew5Picks

i dont know know how to quote your post from the closed game day thread, but I wasn’t talking about you. Just a very small handful of guys (who I won’t call out, not my style). 

24 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

It was a LAMP type of post

I took it more as a guy who was nervous he just made a real bad bet and was looking for some comfort to ease his worries. But who knows... 

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Jimmy G BUSTED his knee.

Show that on a loop to Josh. No more hurdling LB’s and other assorted scary plays. Use your wheels....wisely. (I know Jimmy G was basically non-contact, but we need to limit our chances of going back the the Peterman era.) 

14 minutes ago, Believer said:

CBS crew... Cowher, Boomer, Simms et al gave Bills and Allen loads of praise in Post Game Show... Nice video of McDermott giving game ball to Leslie Frazier... Awesome... Bills are building a culture... No question... 

Yeah, I loved seeing McD give the game ball to Frazier. That is real leadership, as the CBS crew said. Taking all the blame and deflecting all the praise.