Bills vs. Vikings Post Game Thread

Just now, joesixpack said:

I can top that. I won ASSLOADS of cash on the AFCCG and offered double or nothing to all the losers.

<_<

haven't bet since then.

Oh, I was offering points like it was going out of style!!!

I hosted a party and bought the beer and pizza.... on a credit card at the age of 20....??????

Amazing game!   Congrats to the team!  I really thought that the Vikes would come out in the second half and make it a game.  That never happened.   I think they didn't even get into the red zone until the fourth quarter.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Here comes the Hyperbole Pendulum, swinging the other way?

1-2, with the Dolphins 3-0, pats of course. I'm taking it a game at a time.. especially since we haven't played in a non-blowout game.. been one of the strangest starts to a season.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Last time I bet on the Bills was the Giants SB.

I lived in LA and EVERYONE wanted a piece of the action.

Donations from friends as I COULDN'T lose.

Took me 4 months to get out of that hole.

Havent placed a bet since. 

Vince? Vince Gallo?

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

GB WR’s are dropping a lot of balls today.  Maybe we catch lightning in a bottle for a second week.  We then have winnable games.  I don’t want to hear on NFLR tomorrow just keep saying all day MN lost that game vs. the Bills won it.  We outplayed them in all three phases of the game.

Last week at this time the sky was falling some were talking about the 1st overall pick! Fast forward a week and it’s playoffs BABY !!

• Haha (+1) 1

CBS crew... Cowher, Boomer, Simms et al gave Bills and Allen loads of praise in Post Game Show... Nice video of McDermott giving game ball to Leslie Frazier... Awesome... Bills are building a culture... No question... 

Edited by Believer
  • Like (+1) 6