Yeah I would worry now about the $5K

43 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Damn straight teef. 

Man, did I gain a bunch of enemies / animosity  because I called him out so soon.  After the second week his lies caught up to him. 

Are you bragging or complaining ;)

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

With DD everyone sooner or later realized it was complete BS. Some of us early on took a lot of crap comments

from gullible posters who literally believe anything on the internet tubes.

This is different IF he made a bet. It was one of the most outrageous threads in recent memory here. He was asked multiple times to post a receipt. It Didn't happen. He was asked multiple times to post the odds he got. He said he was told he could not do that. Anyone who has wagered with a bookie or legally knows that is BS. To perpuate this myth that he had posted truth is laughable. To come back too this board I guess last night posing as a victim. and reading "nasty comments"',what did this person expect?  Pity? Sympathy?  Probably, that answer is yes. Since he lost bragging rights by losng a rookie bet. In the very least he has zero credability moving forward.

Because many here believe he never made this bet. With the embellished tales about his wife, and father. and other lamp bs. And continuing to perpuate this in the days leading up to the game. This is way more than a bs lie. This type of crap brings down the quality of this board. The dude needs help, or a place to post his BS and get whatever reactions he feels he needs. TBD isn't the place for the non stop lamp threads by trolls happening almost daily.  have zero pity for this guy. 

when he subsequently tried to state that he got better odds for taking more points sold me that he was pushing bull ****.

Edited by Foxx

On 9/23/2018 at 3:31 PM, RocCityRoller said:

Don't laugh too much, this is a terrible day in a fellow fans life.

Dumb move yes.

Human being, yes. His life just got a lot more complicated.

I wish he had asked some people here before placing the bet. Never take a team 90% of pundits like, or a 15+ spread in the pros.

BuffaloRush made a non betters mistake. Many of us have been there, and it can be devastating.

I feel no empathy for those who make my ignore list!

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He would also say the most outlandish crap about TT as well (maybe to get attention).   Then he took a break or maybe it was that I just didn't notice his posts anymore, but now he's back.

If you are referring to me as Best Player Available did above, I hade have nothing outlanding about Tyrod.  

Also to @Best Player Available instead of crying about what you consider to be “LAMP threads” why don’t you contribute to this community without insulting other.  You are entitled to an opinion as far as what you like and don’t like - but your just one of many.  

Edited by BuffaloRush

21 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

You gained enemies for your poor treatment of other members

I call a con artist a con artist when I see one.

with respect to  DD I was 1000% spot on. 

With this $5K bet.  odds are you fabricated the whole thing.  

13 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

If you are referring to me as Best Player Available did above, I hade have nothing outlanding about Tyrod.  

Also to @Best Player Available instead of crying about what you consider to be “LAMP threads” why don’t you contribute to this community without insulting other.  You are entitled to an opinion as far as what you like and don’t like - but your just one of many.  

LOL  

Well then I guess it was that OTHER BuffaloRush with the flashing Avatar then 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I call a con artist a con artist when I see one.

with respect to  DD I was 1000% spot on. 

With this $5K bet.  odds are you fabricated the whole thing.  

LOL  

Well then I guess it was that OTHER BuffaloRush with the flashing Avatar then 

Flashing avatar?  Maybe if you could communicate better in the written word, you wouldn’t have so many enemies.

While I won’t discuss anything from the past few weeks, I will stand by every comment that I made.  100%

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

should we take this to mean that you doubled down this week and took the Pack -10 for 10K?

Take it however you want, but I will not comment on that.  

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Flashing avatar?  Maybe if you could communicate better in the written word, you wouldn’t have so many enemies.

While I won’t discuss anything from the past few weeks, I will stand by every comment that I made.  100%

this is how you converse?    you choose to insult    (shades of Dunkirk Don)

I questioned the validity of the bet.  you have shown no proof you made the bet.  

You can take that as an insult or a chance to prove me wrong.    w/o proof your claim will always be suspect 

prove me wrong and I will apologize for doubting you.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

this is how you converse?    you choose to insult    (shades of Dunkirk Don)

I questioned the validity of the bet.  you have shown no proof you made the bet.  

You can take that as an insult or a chance to prove me wrong.    w/o proof your claim will always be suspect 

prove me wrong and I will apologize for doubting you.  

Posts like yours bring down the overall quality of the board.  As I stated earlier -  I have no comment on that topic.  Back to hearing you complain about Coach McDermott and GM Beane only to sheepishly change your tune a few days later

LeysLet’s focus on football. Let’s talk about the great job that coach McDermitt and GM Beane are doing. Enough of this fighting let’s focus on football

Edited by BuffaloRush

Regardless of whether or not the bet was ever placed, it did provide for some entertaining fodder on both sides leading up to the game, sparking a voluminous amount of posts as to the wisdom of doing so, that’s continuing even now, although not nearly as much fun as it was day of, devolving into nothing productive. When does admin propose to finally put this and the other threads tied to it, out of its misery?

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Posts like yours bring down the overall quality of the board.  As I stated earlier -  I have no comment on that topic.  Back to hearing you complain about Coach McDermott and GM Beane only to sheepishly change your tune a few days later

LeysLet’s focus on football. Let’s talk about the great job that coach McDermitt and GM Beane are doing. Enough of this fighting let’s focus on football

Have you learned your lesson in all of this?