Steelers listening to trade offers for Leveon Bell

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Indy should trade for him.  They have a decent line, TY Hilton, and some playmakers on defense.  If Luck returns to form, give him Bell, stockpile D, maybe add another WR-Indy would be better than they have been in a long time

I agree.  Feel like the teams that should be out front on this should be Indy, and Houston.  NYJ have the money but realistically dont think they have the team to be one or two players away. 

On 9/25/2018 at 7:20 PM, YodaMan79 said:

And two years older when he suits up for his new team.  Football while not fair pays for future production, not past.  Baseball and basketball teams dig themselves in deep holes with unproductive players/dead weight.  He's getting really bad advice from his representation.  He will not be able recoup the money he's losing this year, even if he signs a top line deal in 2019.  

My Bills wish list:  Draft Wisconsin linemen and their RB.  We'll be saying Le'Veon who?

I am not sure I get this future production distinction- The Bills have 50 million plus in dead cap money

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Indy should trade for him.  They have a decent line, TY Hilton, and some playmakers on defense.  If Luck returns to form, give him Bell, stockpile D, maybe add another WR-Indy would be better than they have been in a long time

That’s the first team that comes to mind, the Colts could try and help out Luck and his 6 yards or less passing game.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:55 PM, billieve420 said:

I fleeced a guy in my fantasy league. Traded for Bell gave up RB Tarik Cohen, WR Chris Godwin, and Tenn D. My team is stacked as it is but if Bell shows up look out.

I traded bell last week and got kareem hunt. Gave him bell and hogan, I was surprised he accepted

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

I traded bell last week and got kareem hunt. Gave him bell and hogan, I was surprised he accepted

That's a really good get for a player who, odds are, doesn't see the field this season. @billieve420 made a good play as Cohen has not been effective and, if his team is stacked, that gives him a BIG weapon if Bell does play this year.

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

People also said trading for Mack would of been bad. I would of hated having guy like that on the team. Let's just wait and develop a young guy because they all develop into Mack's and Bell's

....just a wild hunch, but I doubt you'll ever see a Mack or Donald deal with McBeane at the helm.......don't see him coughing up a major investment in ONE player......he's going to build through the draft and fill in with mid level FA's............

I want no part of Bell.  I don't even like what the Bills are paying McCoy.  I'd much rather have my RB by committee, with lower draft picks or free agents (Murphy, Karlose Williams, guys you can find like Fred Jackson..etc), and spend those extra MILLIONS and MILLIONS of salary cap money on a couple of O-Lineman or someplace else.  

I'm not saying I do not like McCoy or Bell, just I till thinking you are better off allocating that money in other places and have the RB position be a position you get by with less.

On 9/30/2018 at 12:08 PM, MiltonWaddams said:

That's a really good get for a player who, odds are, doesn't see the field this season. @billieve420 made a good play as Cohen has not been effective and, if his team is stacked, that gives him a BIG weapon if Bell does play this year.

This is a first for me but playing in a 16 team league this year. So we are only doing 1 RB and no TE this year. Should have waited 1 more week could have used Cohen this week. Got smoked by Tribusky and his 6 TDs.

Fantasy
Passing
Rushing
Receiving
Ret
Misc
Fum

Pos
Offense
Forecast
Bye
Fan Pts