Is shaq lawson a bust?

Shaq Lawson, Whaley Bust or Not?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is Shaq Lawson a total bust?

You need an undecided option.  I voted "Not a bust", but not because hes proven hes not a bust, just because he hasn't proven he is a bust...yet.  For me, he gets this season to show what he is or isn't.  I will make my determination based on how he does this year.  

I will say he is closer to bust status than not bust status at this point though.

Edited by Alphadawg7

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You need an undecided option.  I voted "Not a bust", but not because hes proven hes not a bust, just because he hasn't proven he is a bust...yet.  For me, he gets this season to show what he is or isn't.  I will make my determination based on how he does this year.  

I will say he is closer to bust status than not bust status at this point though.

What do you think “badger” was for ?

9 minutes ago, CoachT said:

I don't usually write guys off, this early but I haven't seen anything special from him. DL usually flash their potential early.

I actually havent seen any flashes from our rookie DT either.

FWIW, we don't see many flashes from anyone on this team these days. 

14 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Tully’s chicken fingers are very good, but I highly doubt they are the best on earth....

They’re good, but the chicken strips from Bojangles are hard to beat. As Ferris Beuller said “ if you have the means, I highly recommend it”. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, CoachT said:

I don't usually write guys off, this early but I haven't seen anything special from him. DL usually flash their potential early.

I actually havent seen any flashes from our rookie DT either.

When Harrison Phillips is in you see the potential for an actual 4-man rush, versus the 3-man rush the Bills' D-line is relegated to with Star Lotulelei in the lineup.  

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

He was the 19th overall pick in the draft and this is his third year in the league.  He has had almost no impact other than being decent at setting the edge on run downs.  He can't get to the passer and that is what you need from defensive ends in the NFL.  Yes, he is an obvious bust. 

Another obvious pick that the Bills messed up.  We should have taken Darron Lee who went one pick later.  Just like Maybin over Orakpo and Whitner over Ngata.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12