Ryan Lewis starting at CB

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d say he played pretty well. Wonder if it will be his job going forward. Going to be interesting when Gaines gets healthy. 

I think it's pretty safe to say it is.  Gaines was barely beating out Davis.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I did. I’m an idiot. 

Hahaha. I can't say I blame you though.

It was a juicy matchup against a poor defence (previous to this game) and Diggs is a very good receiver.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I did. I’m an idiot. 

And if it makes you feel better, I started chris Thompson over alex Collins today...

6 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Hahaha unreal move. Nice job sir

I couldn't believe it. Stuff like that rarely happens for me. I usually swap a guy out and he lays an egg. Ridley went absolutely bananas today. When you get 33 from a WR you put in at 12:54pm while the other guy got 4, so you're up 38 instead of 9 when the other guy has Antonio Brown left, makes you feel just a little bit better about your chances. 

Edited by H2o

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I couldn't believe it. Stuff like that rarely happens for me. I usually swap a guy out and he lays an egg. Ridley went absolutely bananas today. When you get 33 from a WR you put in at 12:54pm while the other guy got 4, so you're up 38 instead of 9 when the other guy has Antonio Brown left, makes you feel just a little bit better about your chances. 

Ya that is honestly such a bold move. I am glad it payed off for you.

In my league Ridley is still unclaimed. Diggs was a 2nd round pick who is someone's number 1 receiver lol

• Like (+1) 1

Ryan Lewis was a good find i hope he keeps up the good work & Ivory is another good pick up & McD said if the players don't play well they will be replaced so if these guys have better chemistry with the other guys then you play them.

If Shady comes back & doesn't for what ever reason play well with these guys or the chemistry isn't the same then keep him as a back up for a while & if another team needs a good RB due to injury then trade him if they can get a good pick for him but only if Shady is on the down side of his play !!