What would make you feel good about this game today at 4:00pm

zow2

Specifically , for Allen, I would like to see that he can be accurate with his ball placement.  For Edmunds, I hope to see that he learned from last week to be more effective in recognizing and defending passes over the middle as well as showing better instincts overall.

It may be that what will make me feel good at 4 PM will be leaving the TV after halftime to go do something else and get my mind off the game. I will be encouraged by any signs of future success the Bills can give me though.

50 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Shades of Dunkirk Don.  

connect the dots

Is this some sort of threat or intimidation?

Unfortunately bud he’d toke I mean take that the wrong way 

Nope....my point is it’s really easy to insult me typing on a keyboard.  But you would never have the guts to insult me to my face.  Keyboard tough guy

40 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This pretty much.  Some growth from our QB.  Defense playing like the second half last week, for the entire game.  Just put on a competitive game.  I don't expect to win.  I just want to see some drives from the offense and some stops from the defense while the game still counts.

That’s very optimistic compared to some of the things you’ve said.  

Josh missed a lot of reads last week. If he improves in that regard, and I suspect he will, that would make me feel better about things. 

If the defense looks more like they did in the second half of last week than the first, that would be good. 

Really, any sort of pleasant surprise would be OK. If they just cover the spread, I'll be pleased. Is a 16 point, or less, differential too much to ask for?

Edited by Rocky Landing

11 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Nope....my point is it’s really easy to insult me typing on a keyboard.  But you would never have the guts to insult me to my face.  Keyboard tough guy

This is the internet 

when you troll and or post weird or ridiculous stuff on message boards you better be prepared to get feedback 

Knowing the legend of Dunkirk Don you should be well aware 

If you have thin skin message boards are not the place to be.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

53 minutes ago, vorpma said:

A win so we can have normal discussion on TBD this week and not the emotional diatribes of the last two weeks; continue to rebuild and let the chips fall where they may!

You meant to say two “decades”???