Bills vs. Vikings 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

I don't.

My buddy and I were talking about the $5k post.

His response:

"Being a Bills fan for over 25 years, I have made it a point to never, EVER bet ON OR AGAINST the Bills. this is a game the Bills historically win. We constantly win games we have NO business winning, then take a dump in the games we should win. I wouldn't be surprised if we dominate them this week, dominate Green Bay, then lose to the texans and the titans, because that's what we do"

100% this, we are too close to this team you can't put money especially not serious money on anything to do with the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TroutDog said:

The change in this D has been extraordinary. Edmunds, in particular, was horrendous last week and this week he’s bringing it. 

I wasn't Crazy enough to hope for THIS, but I just wanted to see progress from the young guys and a high level of effort. Better than I could have dreamed. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Bodine confirmed with cramps

Yeah I figured as much. It seemed obvious he was cramping up badly. 

Hopefully they can can get him back in the game. You could see his starting experience was helping Josh Allen. He was helping call out coverages at the line and stuff like that. That is something Allen struggles with (as most rookies do). 

Eric Wood’s presence has been greatly missed.