Time to go young on Offense.

Jaywrizzo

It's time to go young on the O. Time to get what you can for Shady ( he deserves to play for a better team) and send Charles Clay to any team that would take him of our hands. I'm ready to see what we have in Robert Foster,  Ray Ray and if we can count on Zay Jones. Murphy had a good game in the regular season finale and our HC, rewarded him by giving him ZERO touches in the Wildcard game. 

Exactly...it makes no sense why people B word about foster...this is the time to develop and see what you have...signing waiver wire veteran junk is senseless. I really am eager to see what ray ray can give and i think with some coaching foster is going to be a find.

• Like (+1) 1

Unless Shady is part of our offense next year, then it's fine to trade him. But we need at least a 3rd, or a promising CB/LB/WR who could start next year. Anyone who would take on Clay's contract is good to go. On the OL however, I don't mind vets to keep Allen in one piece. The better we get  on the OL the more Allen shows us what he's got. 

Edited by BillsRdue

8 minutes ago, Putin said:

Great idea !!!   maybe we can get a 5th for KB? Yes  let’s strip Allen of the only few weapons that he does have and make Ray Ray and Foster our #1 & #2  

Referring to Kelvin Benjamin as a weapon is a very generous assessment of his time in Buffalo and frankly the vast majority of his career.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Referring to Kelvin Benjamin as a weapon is a very generous assessment of his time in Buffalo and frankly the vast majority of his career.

I remember people saying we could have had Benjamin without giving up an additional 1st like we did with Sammy. So wasn't he really good his first couple years with Carolina? Or am I thinking of Deandre Hopkins with the Texans?

There is not much to sell off, but, yes, Clay, McCoy, and Benjamin are done. Only value is in McCoy...and his injuries, domestic allegations, his o-line, and age won't help with much of a return.  Weapons are needed for Allen both in the draft and free agency. Primary focus needs to be the offensive line.  

2 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

I remember people saying we could have had Benjamin without giving up an additional 1st like we did with Sammy. So wasn't he really good his first couple years with Carolina? Or am I thinking of Deandre Hopkins with the Texans?

I would say that Benjamin had a great rookie year then missed his 2nd year completely.  After that he has been on a downward spiral.

5 hours ago, zevo said:

Exactly...it makes no sense why people B word about foster...this is the time to develop and see what you have...signing waiver wire veteran junk is senseless. I really am eager to see what ray ray can give and i think with some coaching foster is going to be a find.

+1