2019 draft class qbs look ok

I know we love taking about trading back from the top pick but which teams are realistic players for that spot? 

Chargers

Steelers

Titans

Giants

Everyone else seems to be set at QB. The Titans could move on from Mariota. Rivers and Big Ben are getting up there in age and their respective teams could be looking for a replacement. The Giants are probably the best option since it looks like they will be bad and we won’t have to move back very far.

• Like (+1) 1

What teams are people thinking might need a QB next year?  It seems like a lot of QB needy teams (Browns, Jets, Texans, KC, Vikings, Redskins, Bears, Arizona, 49ers  etc) have addressed the position in FA or draft in the last year or so.  Giants?  Ravens?  Are there any teams QB needy enough that they'd trade a big haul of picks in 2019?

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I know we love taking about trading back from the top pick but which teams are realistic players for that spot? 

Chargers

Steelers

Titans

Giants

Everyone else seems to be set at QB. The Titans could move on from Mariota. Rivers and Big Ben are getting up there in age and their respective teams could be looking for a replacement. The Giants are probably the best option since it looks like they will be bad and we won’t have to move back very far.

Denver, Miami, Pats 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Chargers

Steelers

Titans

Giants

You forgot the pats, it's a long season.

27 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Chargers

Steelers

Titans

Giants

Maybe add Tampa. Winston has yet to prove himself in my opinion. 

There’s almost always a surprise team every year that’s in the QB hunt come draft time. 

And if not a QB, maybe some team wants to trade up for one of the stud D linens in this draft...

I would imagine there will be opportunities to trade back if we end up in the top 3-5. 

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Maybe add Tampa. Winston has yet to prove himself in my opinion. 

Saints, too. We know they have been interested in QBs in recent drafts. 

Edit - except I just remember d they don’t have their 2019 1st... 

Edited by BillsFan4

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Don’t know if Sea Patterson will actually leave Michigan but hopefully someone will fall in love with Haskins, Lock, Herbert, or Greer all who look pretty good and someone will give us a nice little haul of picks for 

Are you assuming we are going to be drafting at the top of the draft?

Its week 3, we have no idea  where we will draft.

If we draft top two there is no way I’d trade down unless the haul was extensive. There are two Defensive line players that are studs. Potential franchise guys.

There are no QBs in the next class worth a team giving up a haul for, yet.

I don’t believe the Bills are one of the two worst teams in the league. Sure,they are having a difficult time but their schedule isn’t going to be that difficult soon enough.

AND

Theres no friggin way the Vikings are 17 points better than the Bills. That line is absurd.

8 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Theres no friggin way the Vikings are 17 points better than the Bills. That line is absurd.

Why? The Vikings are FAR superior to the Ravens, and the Ravens were 44 points better than the Bills. If the line was Ravens favored by 20 points, would you have thought that was absurd?

Not to mention the Vikings are definitely the best team we've faced this year, and we're playing them in Minnesota. 17 points seems generous all things considered.

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Don’t know if Sea Patterson will actually leave Michigan but hopefully someone will fall in love with Haskins, Lock, Herbert, or Greer all who look pretty good and someone will give us a nice little haul of picks for 

Would be nice, especially after spending all those high picks last year.

This team needs SO much!

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Why? The Vikings are FAR superior to the Ravens, and the Ravens were 44 points better than the Bills. If the line was Ravens favored by 20 points, would you have thought that was absurd?

Not to mention the Vikings are definitely the best team we've faced this year, and we're playing them in Minnesota. 17 points seems generous all things considered.

Hard to dispute this.  The Bills have been blown out by two average teams.  

2 hours ago, Adam727 said:

What teams are people thinking might need a QB next year?  It seems like a lot of QB needy teams (Browns, Jets, Texans, KC, Vikings, Redskins, Bears, Arizona, 49ers  etc) have addressed the position in FA or draft in the last year or so.  Giants?  Ravens?  Are there any teams QB needy enough that they'd trade a big haul of picks in 2019?

Buffalo.