At a bar in Missoula, MT

I’m at a bar in Missoula, MT called the press box watching the Stanford Oregon game. Someone sits down to my left and no joke it’s drew Bledsoe. I say hello and tell him I’ll be attending the bills patriots Monday night game at the end of October. He politely responds about how he really enjoyed playing in Buffalo. Figured you all would enjoy the crazy coincidence. GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheStateofWarshingtun said:

I’m at a bar in Missoula, MT called the press box watching the Stanford Oregon game. Someone sits down to my left and no joke it’s drew Bledsoe. I say hello and tell him I’ll be attending the bills patriots Monday night game at the end of October. He politely responds about how he really enjoyed playing in Buffalo. Figured you all would enjoy the crazy coincidence. GO BILLS!

That IS a coincidence! I’m ALSO watching the Stanford vs Oregon game!   ?

Enjoy the experience. I hear he’s a great guy. I’ve not heard as much good stuff about you, but then I don’t get around much. 

Enjoy your night! 

26 minutes ago, TheStateofWarshingtun said:

Did he order rocky mountain oysters for his appetizer....

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Cool, always seemed like a good guy. The Bills got maybe 8 good games out of him. Iirc he had a place in Whitefish , MT. That’s only about a 2.5 hr drive away from where you are in Missoula, so there you have it. 

Whitefish is a really cool town. I highly recommend anyone to visit there and glacier national park. I live in spokane which is not far from there. He owns a winery in south east Washington state. Maybe I should try and get Tom Brady’s cell phone off of him? ?

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Did he order rocky mountain oysters for his appetizer....

Actually he and his son got wings... buffalo proud!

32 minutes ago, TheStateofWarshingtun said:

Bledsoe is a really cool guy, ive met him a couple times and he always acts the same. He’s real down to earth. Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 2

Tell Him I became a member here because of Him!  That's sure to illicit hate for Him from the rest of The Board!

19 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Cool, always seemed like a good guy. The Bills got maybe 8 good games out of him. Iirc he had a place in Whitefish , MT. That’s only about a 2.5 hr drive away from where you are in Missoula, so there you have it. 

Maybe Josh Allen can invoke Bledsoe's game against the Vikes tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Tell Him I became a member here because of Him!  That's sure to illicit hate for Him from the rest of The Board!

Maybe Josh Allen can invoke Bledsoe's game against the Vikes tomorrow!

That shutout against the patriots was a thing of beauty!! Sam Adams!

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

He had at least one GREAT game, with like 550 yards or something. Maybe my memory is playing with me, but it was a WOW moment! 

And then the rest happened.......

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TheStateofWarshingtun said:

This is an omen!!!  Bet the Bills and take the points!!!