Bills mafia !!!!

Alvarado50

20 minutes ago, Alvarado50 said:

Where's BILLS MAFIA IN MINNESOTA ??? Im visiting here from PHX AZ and need to be around the mafia because my parents and daughter are Vikings fans... 

I totally understand that you can’t pick your parents (my kids got 1/2 lucky), but beyond that I know how hard it is to raise children. My condolences on your Vikings fan. 

Somewhere around here I suspect there’s some info on what’s happening. I’ll link if I stumble on it, but enjoy Minneapolis! Great town. 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/208980-heading-to-minnesota-game-any-gatherings/?tab=comments#comment-5331461

40 minutes ago, Alvarado50 said:

Where's BILLS MAFIA IN MINNESOTA ??? Im visiting here from PHX AZ and need to be around the mafia because my parents and daughter are Vikings fans... 

Any Russian Restaurant can point you in the right direction 

36 minutes ago, Putin said:

Any Russian Restaurant can point you in the right direction 

LOL.  Poor guy will be looking for a while.  Fall back is a Sudanese Restaurant...he should probably run into at least one of those in Minneapolis.

• Haha (+1) 1

My first trip to Minneapolis was for an ill fated Super Bowl. Post game we found this little Italian place near the hotel. It was 9 degrees outside, but the beer put us in the mood for a fine Italian feast. If I recall correctly, the name of this joint was Pizza Hut. Good luck tracking down this little gem! 

• Haha (+1) 1