Is Binghamton Bills country?

greenyellowred

I am visiting Binghamton today from California. I see tons of Pittsburgh, Giants, Jets, and New England hats and jersey, even a Denver one, but no Bills paraphernalia. This ws both in an area Wegmans in Horseheads and at a festival at NYSEG Stadium in Binghamton. What gives? I am not happy. Why would anyone support those loser teams?

[Sorry I can’ post more pics, but I am on my phone.]

BB97_DD4_C-14_DD-456_D-99_E6-5_B2_AD83_E

More pics: 65_BB0_D77-_C3_F2-4_F57-8555-_C7_E116_A9

7613621_C-_D9_A9-49_A9-_BF02-_AC61_B8161

76_FC0180-_FE21-46_D2-_BAED-2_FE16_E9_DF

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

is it that they didn't offer them, or the bills stuff was sold out....

Also, their is NO wegmans in horseheads..

just saying..

Thanks. I meant Elmira. The hotel I stayed at was in Horseheads. 

Yeah maybe it was sold out. Still, kind of disrespectful for Wegmans to be sellng enemy apparel in Bills country.

Edited by greenyellowred
  • Like (+1) 1

That part of NYS tends to be an extension of NYC in its sports fandom. Met Life is closer by an hour and the Giants used to have their training camp in Albany. This map is a bit old, but it gives you an idea of the limited geographical reach of Bills Mafia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/matadornetwork.com/read/mapped-where-to-find-fans-of-your-nfl-team-across-the-us/amp/

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

I am visiting Binghamton today from California. I see tons of Pittsburgh, Giants, Jets, and New England hats and jersey, even a Denver one, but no Bills paraphernalia. This ws both in an area Wegmans in Horseheads and at a festival at NYSEG Stadium in Binghamton. What gives? I am not happy. Why would anyone support those loser teams?

[Sorry I can’ post more pics, but I am on my phone.]

BB97_DD4_C-14_DD-456_D-99_E6-5_B2_AD83_E

More pics: 65_BB0_D77-_C3_F2-4_F57-8555-_C7_E116_A9

7613621_C-_D9_A9-49_A9-_BF02-_AC61_B8161

76_FC0180-_FE21-46_D2-_BAED-2_FE16_E9_DF

That far east it is a mixed lot but start going further west along I86 and the numbers grow.  The Bills start doing well and you will see more Bills gear out.  One or two stores really is not a strong indicator especially now with the internet along with direct delivery.

• Like (+1) 1