IceBowl 69 will post midseason. What's our game plan?

Bing Bong

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Who knows. But he's got a great screen name and that goes a long way. I'd look in the mirror before judging (your profile page.. specifically your screen name)

What? I wasn't referring to his screen name just that I doubt he thought posting a thread about a team being essentially a free win on one of that team's message boards would go smoothly.

44 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Hahaha yeah he's gonna say Packers are the underdogs because the Bills are just as good in cold weather as the Packers.

Man is obsessed with cold weather. That's why I really want to hit him where it hurts and claim Buffalo is basically in an ice age right now

Thanks man. I've been posting everywhere cause I'm bored at 9pm (my time) and I want to get back a conversation that provided the best comraderie I've seen on this board.. the end of the TNF game crapping on a Jets fan.

I mean.. if you weren't there it must not have been a pressing issue for you at 10pm on a Thursday night and all. Ya know.. all that bothersome football going on and whatnot.

Cramping on a Jets fan? Missed that part.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What? I wasn't referring to his screen name just that I doubt he thought posting a thread about a team being essentially a free win on one of that team's message boards would go smoothly.

Saying i'ma help him out because he's got a sweet name.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Sorry to throw you under the bus. I said it to make the thread more popular. Didn't mean it. Glad your here, got any IceBowl 69 stories?

19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Relax and be nice.  This dude has never been anything but courteous.  He probably just needs attention for some reason, and gets it by posting on other teams’ message boards.

Let it be, dude. 

This guy and I are on the same page. I mean he got really into. Maybe a little overboard.. but it was a good time. 

• EmotionallyUnstable
11 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

9 minutes ago, COTC said:

Who or what is Icebowl?

a little background for people with priorities, please. 

Get him up to speed Bleeding Green. I pretty much said exactly who he is and what he does in my OP. So maybe you can shed more light

24 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Honestly this might just be the funniest thing I’ve read anywhere at 10:50 pm EST—I’m in for solidarity against any cheesehead who dares compare with this side of the Mississippi 

You mind salvaging those negative confused emoji rep points with a hearty laugh?

Also.. how do you link a poster's name to let him know he was referenced?

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 hour ago, gobills1212 said:

Hardly seems like the most pressing issue at 10pm on a friday night, but thats just me.

19 minutes ago, COTC said:

Who or what is Icebowl?

a little background for people with priorities, please. 

You guys seem super busy. Don't let my post get in the way of your important Friday night involving clicking on posts about planning a post on another poster.

What is irony boys? Busy people don't post how busy they are on the dumbest thread ever made.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Haha (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

I don't think we need a thread planning how to trash and run off another board member.

As far as I know, posting politely on multiple team message boards isn't wrongdoing.

Respect is still expected.

I don't know "I'm no fun", but if you hum a few bars, I will fake it plausibly

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4