Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PetermanThrew5Picks

IceBowl 69 will post midseason. What's our game plan?

Recommended Posts

We see it every year:

"Hello fellow cold weather team on the greatest of great lakes! I almost feel like we are one in the same as fans in a way. A part of me thinks I am a Bills fan deep inside! I think you guys are on the right track, X player looks superb. Can't wait to see you in the Superbowl very soon! By the way remember that super cold game we played in 1971? Gotta love cold weather!"

 

And we go "aw shucks, thanks IceBowl 69 we are good! We're also proud of being a small town cold weather team on a great lakes. Good luck to the Packers as well they look good too"

 

**** That. Read the end of the TNF thread. Some Jets fan spilled the beans that IceBowl 69 does this to every AFCE team (not sure why Jets guy goes on their forums but whatever.) And likely all 31 teams. Not sure how he identifies the Packers to appeal to the similarities with the Dolphins, probably "Hello fellow team next to a large body of water, wow it's crazy how alike we are!"

 

He's gonna come in mid season. Let's just blast him. Run him out of town. Tell him Green Bay is a pile of garbage half the city of Buffalo and zero original culture. And that we're insulted by the meer fact he thinks cold weather Green Bay can hold a candle to a real city that is 40 degrees colder (just go with that one) that looks beautiful and doesn't smell like garbage and rotten cheese. 

 

Who's in? Check the TNF thread it was a hilarious realization.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We see it every year:

"Hello fellow cold weather team on the greatest of great lakes! I almost feel like we are one in the same as fans in a way. A part of me thinks I am a Bills fan deep inside! I think you guys are on the right track, X player looks superb. Can't wait to see you in the Superbowl very soon! By the way remember that super cold game we played in 1971? Gotta love cold weather!"

 

And we go "aw shucks, thanks IceBowl 69 we are good! We're also proud of being a small town cold weather team on a great lakes. Good luck to the Packers as well they look good too"

 

**** That. Read the end of the TNF thread. Some Jets fan spilled the beans that IceBowl 69 does this to every AFCE team (not sure why Jets guy goes on their forums but whatever.) And likely all 31 teams. Not sure how he identifies the Packers to appeal to the similarities with the Dolphins, probably "Hello fellow team next to a large body of water, wow it's crazy how alike we are!"

 

He's gonna come in mid season. Let's just blast him. Run him out of town. Tell him Green Bay is a pile of garbage half the city of Buffalo and zero original culture. And that we're insulted by the meer fact he thinks cold weather Green Bay can hold a candle to a real city that is 40 degrees colder (just go with that one) that looks beautiful and doesn't smell like garbage and rotten cheese. 

 

Who's in? Check the TNF thread it was a hilarious realization.

He will be here Sunday night/Monday morning to tell us we will win next weekend because Rodgers has a sore knee.

 

And by the way...not just AFCE teams. Dude is on the Bengals page as well. Saw him discussing the same when I went there for,the Dalton stuff.

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

He will be here Sunday night/Monday morning to tell us we will win next weekend because Rodgers has a sore knee.

Hahaha yeah he's gonna say Packers are the underdogs because the Bills are just as good in cold weather as the Packers.

 

Man is obsessed with cold weather. That's why I really want to hit him where it hurts and claim Buffalo is basically in an ice age right now

2 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Hardly seems like the most pressing issue at 10pm on a friday night, but thats just me.

Thanks man. I've been posting everywhere cause I'm bored at 9pm (my time) and I want to get back a conversation that provided the best comraderie I've seen on this board.. the end of the TNF game crapping on a Jets fan.

 

I mean.. if you weren't there it must not have been a pressing issue for you at 10pm on a Thursday night and all. Ya know.. all that bothersome football going on and whatnot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really care what IceBowl says or does, it's just a message board.... but I will say !@#$ the Packers and !@#$ their fanbase.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this matters why?

 

you should apply for CSI

Edited by NewEra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And this matters why?

 

you should apply for CSI

I want to see if we can game plan for a post better than the Bills game plan for Sunday

 

Are you talking about the TV show? This OP is the easiest target to rip on lol gimme something better.

27 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

And by the way...not just AFCE teams. Dude is on the Bengals page as well. Saw him discussing the same when I went there for,the Dalton stuff.

Right. If IceBowl is doing this to the Dolphins he's doing it to everybody for... A very good reason. I haven't figured out what it is yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rico said:

I don't really care what IceBowl says or does, it's just a message board.... but I will say !@#$ the Packers and !@#$ their fanbase.

That's why his appeal to win our hearts on similarities is so out of bounds. "I love rooting for a small City team just like you!"

 

IceBowl.. we ARE small market. Packers are the biggest market fanbase in the NFL.

Just now, Warcodered said:

why?

Because nobody is posting right now, and I can't think of anything to talk about. It is DEAD.

 

And I'm trying to take the heat away from poor Inigo 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

That's why his appeal to win our hearts on similarities is so out of bounds. "I love rooting for a small City team just like you!"

 

IceBowl.. we ARE small market. Packers are the biggest market fanbase in the NFL.

Because nobody is posting right now, and I can't think of anything to talk about. It is DEAD.

I just can't see why I or anyone should care about some guy showing up on other teams message boards and being friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly this might just be the funniest thing I’ve read anywhere at 10:50 pm EST—I’m in for solidarity against any cheesehead who dares compare with this side of the Mississippi 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

That's why his appeal to win our hearts on similarities is so out of bounds. "I love rooting for a small City team just like you!"

 

IceBowl.. we ARE small market. Packers are the biggest market fanbase in the NFL.

Because nobody is posting right now, and I can't think of anything to talk about. It is DEAD.

 

And I'm trying to take the heat away from poor Inigo 

 

Buffalo is also infinitely cooler than the Aryan state of Wisconsin. :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

 

And I'm trying to take the heat away from poor Inigo 

 

Was he expecting something different? 🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Honestly this might just be the funniest thing I’ve read anywhere at 10:50 pm EST—I’m in for solidarity against any cheesehead who dares compare with this side of the Mississippi 

Thanks bud. I'll post about Tyrod soon for the hell of it. Should be an entertaining 30 page hell hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relax and be nice.  This dude has never been anything but courteous.  He probably just needs attention for some reason, and gets it by posting on other teams’ message boards.

 

Let it be, dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Icebowl is probably a lonely person who outside of an occasional “thank you” to a cashier has very little human interaction beyond internet chat rooms.  There are a lot of people like that out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Was he expecting something different? 🤨

Who knows. But he's got a great screen name and that goes a long way. I'd look in the mirror before judging (your profile page.. specifically your screen name)

3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Icebowl is probably a lonely person who outside of an occasional “thank you” to a cashier has very little human interaction beyond internet chat rooms.  There are a lot of people like that out there.

Awe man don't make me feel bad like that. What if he's a crazy rich Scrooge monster that sickly enjoys dashing everybody's hopes with a boldfaced lie?

 

That's all the signs of a psychopath. I made this thread on a Friday night. I think I need more pity then him.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Icebowl is probably a lonely person who outside of an occasional “thank you” to a cashier has very little human interaction beyond internet chat rooms.  There are a lot of people like that out there.

Yeah, that's a good point. Just look at 26CopyPaste. :(

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's nice.  Leave her alone and let her ask her questions.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Who knows. But he's got a great screen name and that goes a long way. I'd look in the mirror before judging (your profile page.. specifically your screen name)

What? I wasn't referring to his screen name just that I doubt he thought posting a thread about a team being essentially a free win on one of that team's message boards would go smoothly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Hahaha yeah he's gonna say Packers are the underdogs because the Bills are just as good in cold weather as the Packers.

 

Man is obsessed with cold weather. That's why I really want to hit him where it hurts and claim Buffalo is basically in an ice age right now

Thanks man. I've been posting everywhere cause I'm bored at 9pm (my time) and I want to get back a conversation that provided the best comraderie I've seen on this board.. the end of the TNF game crapping on a Jets fan.

 

I mean.. if you weren't there it must not have been a pressing issue for you at 10pm on a Thursday night and all. Ya know.. all that bothersome football going on and whatnot.

Cramping on a Jets fan? Missed that part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What? I wasn't referring to his screen name just that I doubt he thought posting a thread about a team being essentially a free win on one of that team's message boards would go smoothly.

Saying i'ma help him out because he's got a sweet name.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Cramping on a Jets fan? Missed that part.

Sorry to throw you under the bus. I said it to make the thread more popular. Didn't mean it. Glad your here, got any IceBowl 69 stories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who or what is Icebowl?

 

a little background for people with priorities, please. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Relax and be nice.  This dude has never been anything but courteous.  He probably just needs attention for some reason, and gets it by posting on other teams’ message boards.

 

Let it be, dude. 

This guy and I are on the same page. I mean he got really into. Maybe a little overboard.. but it was a good time. 

  • EmotionallyUnstable
11 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Cramping on a Jets fan? Missed that part.

 

9 minutes ago, COTC said:

Who or what is Icebowl?

 

a little background for people with priorities, please. 

 

 

 

Get him up to speed Bleeding Green. I pretty much said exactly who he is and what he does in my OP. So maybe you can shed more light

24 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Honestly this might just be the funniest thing I’ve read anywhere at 10:50 pm EST—I’m in for solidarity against any cheesehead who dares compare with this side of the Mississippi 

You mind salvaging those negative confused emoji rep points with a hearty laugh?

 

Also.. how do you link a poster's name to let him know he was referenced?

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×