Schopp and Sal going at it hard on wgr

14 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Give me Schopp all day over Sal Capaccio. 

Schopp actually thinks of new theories and doesn’t give the Bills a pass on incongruent thinking and decision making. 

Sal tells you what McDermott said after practice and how he lived in Florida a long time ago. 

:lol:

Schopp is a buffoon.

Edited by joesixpack
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Schopp is smarter than most of the people he has to deal with. And talk about, for that matter (eg Bills management). The majority of sports fans aren't too bright so of course they don't like him. He cuts through all the cliché sports BS (momentum, preseason competition, etc) 

I think he's easily the best talent on that station and if you ever had to listen to the pathetic radio personalities in Toronto, he's miles ahead of anyone here too. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Schopp is smarter than most of the people he has to deal with. And talk about, for that matter (eg Bills management). The majority of sports fans aren't too bright so of course they don't like him. He cuts through all the cliché sports BS (momentum, preseason competition, etc) 

I think he's easily the best talent on that station and if you ever had to listen to the pathetic radio personalities in Toronto, he's miles ahead of anyone here too. 

I always get a laugh about the fact that he refuses to respond to questions like "how are you" from callers (he lets Bulldog handle those), but becomes all discombobulated when a guest calls in and asks him the same question.

Schopp seems fairly smart about some subjects but not as smart as he thinks he is.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

You have got to be kidding me. Bob McCown takes that moron Shoop to school every day. GR is not in the same universe as FAN590. 

2 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

To his defense McDermott made a bad decision last year with Peterman as well as this year.  He has some infatuation with him for some reason.  

Did you watch the preseason games where Peterman was connecting on 80% of his passes?  Considering how Allen looked in preseason game 3, it was a sound decision at the time to name Peterman as the starter.  He just seems to lose it when the games count.

I agree with those that think McCarron shouldn't have been traded.  Perhaps we don't know the whole story.  I had heard he had an attitude when the media asked about the starting position.  Maybe McD didn't think he'd be a team player if he didn't get the job.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

ummmmm ok   danger and battaglia on espn 950 am rochester at 3pm blow shoop away and make him look like a stooge. 

3 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

advanced metrics make tyrod a media darling to people who don't actually watch the games.

barnwell loves the guy, because his advanced metrics say he's good, even though he's not.

He will never be elite but he's servicable in the right scheme.  If he was 2 or 3 inches taller I'd like to say he would still be here but he likely never would have been.

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Give me Schopp all day over Sal Capaccio. 

Schopp actually thinks of new theories and doesn’t give the Bills a pass on incongruent thinking and decision making. 

Sal tells you what McDermott said after practice and how he lived in Florida a long time ago. 

shoop is like shemp from the 3 stooges... a day late and a dollar behind. he's a modern day version of the coach chuck dickerson minus the knowledge of actual football.

bulldog i guess would be larry?

• Like (+1) 1