Schopp and Sal going at it hard on wgr

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Outside of a dime of a deep ball to Callaway for that TD Tyrod has been less than mediocre in Cleveland. Getting that 3rd for him was a good move for us. Good guy, great athlete, not so good QB. 

Man, lot's of TT fans here, get ready for attacks!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Saw on Twitter some guys saying that Tyrod was set up to fail yesterday by his OL not trying for him...

Strange how it was the opposite here with the  line not trying for the other guy..

Oh yes, the OL did him in weeks 1-3 until his injury. No, Tyrod played like Tyrod in weeks 1-3 until his injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Sal came on and didn’t hold back on something Schopp said about Peterman and Allen. Everything schopp says is just baseless. He acts like betting lines are more accurate then the actual events that take place. Schopp was saying the coaches of Buffalo and Cleveland should have just picked the starting qb, essentialy on who they think is the better player. But that’s what McDermott did and Schopp was saying it should have only been based on draft status. As if the Broncos just let Paxton Lynch should just have been named the starter regardless in Denver only because of the draft evaluation. Then Sal asked him about josh Rosen and Schopp said that he was drafted later then Allen so it’s not exactly the same. The guy is an !@#$ that knows absolutely nothing about sports. Everyone always just takes the path of least resistance with his asinine opinions but Sal got in on this one.  Schopp was acting like the way McDermott picked Peterman wasn’t the right way to do it. Even though what McDermott did was watch every QB play and pick the best player. The Browns didn’t even try and just named Tyrod the starter. 

Didn't hear it. WGR is blocked over here now and I haven't got round to a VPN yet. But McDermott 100% did blow the week 1 starter decision. You do not put out a guy who can't play to protect a 1st round pick. If you have a Tyrod or a Sam Bradford that is one thing. Sitting Josh behind Peterman was a totally ridiculous exercise. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Sal’s voice... like a chipmunk in a woodchipper.

Pass on both these clowns’ opinions.

I actually like Sal.  In fact,  I don't listen to WGR live and find Sal and other guests of interest to listen to on demand.

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 9

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Didn't hear it. WGR is blocked over here now and I haven't got round to a VPN yet. But McDermott 100% did blow the week 1 starter decision. You do not put out a guy who can't play to protect a 1st round pick. If you have a Tyrod or a Sam Bradford that is one thing. Sitting Josh behind Peterman was a totally ridiculous exercise. 

The Bills played the guy they felt was the better player at that time. They were apparently wrong. I have no issue with how any of it happened, except they should have kept Mccarron and they should have brought in WRs

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I wish I could say I disagree with you.

14 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Schoop is in love with Tyrod for some reason. He kinda sorta made it sound like even though Tyrod wasn't good last night, it was just one game and he's played that way here and he's still a good QB. I don't know what his love affair with Tyrod is. Tyrod is crap, even when he's at his best 

He just wants to go against the grain and get people riled up 

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

I actually like Sal.  In fact,  I don't listen to WGR live and find Sal and other guest of interest to listen to on demand.

Haven’t listened to WGR at all since I got the newfangled bluetooth technology in my vehicle a few years ago.  I have a short commute anyways, but music all the way.

Given the choice though , I’d take Sal’s word over Schopp on most things football.

15 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Bills played the guy they felt was the better player at that time. They were apparently wrong. I have no issue with how any of it happened, except they should have kept Mccarron and they should have brought in WRs

It was apparent at the time to anyone watching. Peterman has always sucked. It is not like we didn't have reason to know this. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Haven’t listened to WGR at all since I got the newfangled bluetooth technology in my vehicle a few years ago.  I have a short commute anyways, but music all the way.

Given the choice though , I’d take Sal’s word over Schopp on most things football.

Same here man.... 

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think he had to, or else people, not just fans but in the org, would he calling for Peterman if Josh struggled.

Getting Peterman out of the way cleared the path for Josh so that they don't have to look back.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I think he had to, or else people, not just fans but in the org, would he calling for Peterman if Josh struggled.

Getting Peterman out of the way cleared the path for Josh so that they don't have to look back.

Easy. Anyone who calls for Peterman joins Rick Dennison in being sent down the road.