Brian Daboll's Painfully Boring Interview on WGR

BuffaloRush

I really don't see what you think your going to here from him he sure as shooting ain't gonna tell you what their offensive plan is so there is only so much that he can say ! Besides how many different ways can you ask the same question ?

He's been boring from his very first press conference. I used to watch all the coaches press conferences. After 4 or 5 of watching McDermott, you get the idea. I'll still watch McDermott's if theres something I'm interested in, but for the most part, reading Twitter quotes saves alot of time and effort. I rarely watch player pc's now unless it's the qb. Even allen though you can tell has been schooled not to answer questions 

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

People love to complain about press conferences and interviews. I don’t get it. Isn’t there enough to complain about?!?

Some people just like complaining and are just happier when Bills doing poorer.  They disappear after a good game and reappear when they have a bad one.  I just think of them as cockroaches with less redeeming qualities.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

giphy.gif

this is much more exciting :D

Man he really rode that pig, figured he would've fallen off, I'm impressed.

23 hours ago, no name said:

tenor.gif

Exactly, let's hope we eventually get the results.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian