Stainless steel straws.

Pine Barrens Mafia

"What is wrong with you people?!"

I believe Ms. Benes was referring to the coffee shop clientele as a whole, so no offense was meant to any specific group with regards to race, colour, creed, sexuality, gender.  Unless knife and fork candy bar eaters have been identified as an oppressed group.

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

"What is wrong with you people?!"

I believe Ms. Benes was referring to the coffee shop clientele as a whole, so no offense was meant to any specific group with regards to race, colour, creed, sexuality, gender.  Unless knife and fork candy bar eaters have been identified as an oppressed group.

Just wait, especially if they vote Democrat.

Since we get only paper straws out here I now appreciate a decent straw when I can get one. The paper ones are just gross. I would fully be behind a high end stainless steel straw. I wonder if Yeti® could come up with something?? A $25 outdoorsy type thing. I'm such a Yeti® fan I would buy a few of them.

Edited by Dante

24 minutes ago, Dante said:

Since we get only paper straws out here I now appreciate a decent straw when I can get one. The paper ones are just gross. I would fully be behind a high end stainless steel straw. I wonder if Yeti® could come up with something?? A $25 outdoorsy type thing. I'm such a Yeti® fan I would buy a few of them.

Yeah great!  Another thing made in a Chinese enviro cesspool.

I am all for Trump Tariff.  Hope these straws cost $62.95.  EACH!

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, it was a typo.  You had paper straws back in the 1930’s when you were in elementary school??  Wow...how progressive!!

LoL... No, but 1976.

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah great!  Another thing made in a Chinese enviro cesspool.

I am all for Trump Tariff.  Hope these straws cost $62.95.  EACH!

LoL... No, but 1976.

Wrong again! Manufactured in Wisconsin(they didn't even vote for Trump the ingrates)  and Iowa(they did) .

Full disclosure there is also a facility in the Phillipeans as well. MAGA!

7 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't use straws, but if I did, it wouldn't be made out of stainless steel.

Alters the flavor of anything you are drinking.

It's like drinking out of plastic cups.  That's another thing I don't do.

Interesting point!  I only eat ice cream with a plastic spoon unless I have no other alternative.  It just tastes better.

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Wrong again! Manufactured in Wisconsin(they didn't even vote for Trump the ingrates)  and Iowa(they did) .

Wisconsin went Trump.

The "Red Boomerang"

IA-WI-MI-PA

Got behind "Blue Firewall."

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Oh... Also gonna be like My Buddy who deals/sells steel here.  They have computer programs, sophisticated in-house programs that hides steel between warehouses in Canada and US.  To beat the tariffs.

Where are the regulators.  Stainless is big here on the Waterways.  Probably moved over a million ton if not more in scrap...This past year.