9-21 Bills live McDermott presser

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

you decide whether to give them a pass..but McDermott cannot make water into wine. You carry $57M in dead cap..you gonna have a depleted roster. It is a simple equation.

Cut off you nose, to spite your face...

5405E732-72AF-4C53-83DC-073150667D2B.jpeg

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The team overall is the 7th oldest in the league. But the core members of the team playing some of the most critical positions - QB, CB1, LT and MLB and almost all the WRs are very young. 

Exactly. Just need that sweet, sweet pass rusher!

Bills Mobile: Quick Hits: Offensive line changes still a possibility

https://www.buffalobills.com/_mobileview/news/quick-hits-offensive-line-changes-still-a-possibility

Bills head coach Sean McDermott left the door open for some possible lineup changes on Buffalo’s offensive line this week. On Friday, McDermott confirmed that a change to the starting five up front is still on the table.

“We’re not going to rule that out. That’s something we always look at for every position,” said McDermott. “I’m not going to get into details, but I’m not going to rule it out. That’s something that we’re looking at.”

3 hours ago, MJS said:

He uses normal coach speak. He doesn't sound dumb, he just sounds like a coach fulfilling his idiotic responsibility to talk to the media every day.

Anyone who expects to get anything from the coach in a mandatory press conference is delusional.

Exactly.

People are fine with it when we're winning and whine about it when we're losing.

I'm amazed at how off the rails people are getting after two freakin games  :doh: