Will tonight’s game delay Darnold’s HOF ceremony?

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry man.  I was just busting on ya and running with the flow. (which sometimes is the wrong thing to do) 

That being said. The Browns ain’t going to the playoffs imo.   

Feel free to to remind me how wrong I was if they do 

No worries, it’s all in fun. I’d rather debate football than politics any day. ?

i agree with you on the Browns. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

No worries, it’s all in fun. I’d rather debate football than politics any day. ?

i agree with you you on the Browns. 

? wrong thread re Browns 

neither are the Jets

And Darnolds #s were pedestrian much of yesterdays game. 

That’s not saying he won’t improve 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am already sick of all the unwarranted praise being heaped upon him by the media. Maybe they should wait until he accomplishes something before praising his greatness. 

Your anger reveals fear.  Fear that our QB, Josh Allen, isn't as good as Sam Darnold, or maybe just not good at all.

Sam Darnold's success does not take success away from Josh Allen.

Rather than harping on Sam Darnold, try to deal with your issues regarding Allen.

27 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Your anger reveals fear.  Fear that our QB, Josh Allen, isn't as good as Sam Darnold, or maybe just not good at all.

Sam Darnold's success does not take success away from Josh Allen.

Rather than harping on Sam Darnold, try to deal with your issues regarding Allen.

Lol. Anger?  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24702553/forget-home-debut-sam-darnold-new-york-jets-superstar-2018-nfl

Hope I'm not just too selectively editing/highlighting here, but I think the point of this thread from buffaloboyinATL includes gems such as this from ESPN's Ian O'Connor, 2 weeks in to the season:

"Nobody knows for sure if Darnold will be the quarterback to finally wrest the AFC East from Brady's eternal death grip, or if Miami's Ryan Tannehill, now 2-0, will surprise everyone in his comeback season and prove that his 39-40 career record does not accurately reflect the talent previously hidden within. But Darnold remains the best bet as Brady's divisional successor, even if that means he leads the Jets to one Super Bowl title in his career, never mind five. He has the presence, the athleticism and apparently the advanced maturity and poise lacked by his fellow USC Trojan Mark Sanchez back in the day.

That's why Darnold's wildly successful big league debut last Monday night in Detroit might've represented the biggest one for a New York athlete since Derek Jeter homered and made a crucial over-the-shoulder catch in a 1996 Opening Day victory in Cleveland in his first game as the Yankees' full-time shortstop." 

The article ends with this fawning throw-away:

"Welcome to the NFL, Sam, and don't get too discouraged -- Jets fans are expecting only one Super Bowl title over the next 15 or so years. With your talent and temperament, that shouldn't be too much to ask."

• Thank you (+1) 1