Will tonight’s game delay Darnold’s HOF ceremony?

2 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Lay off the hater-ade bro. I’m more happy that we got a third for Tyrod, who clearly won’t be starting next week for the Browns. 

I’m sorry, are we supposed to join in on the media’s over reaction on Jets QB’s now? I’m not hating on him, I’m just saying I am sick of him being praised for his greatness while Allen is being called a bust, even though he is arguably better so far this season. 

• Like (+1) 4

I hear ya. Al the praise on Darnold while Allen is dismissed out of hand by the media.

To all the Allen haters, didn't he look much better than both Darnold and Tyrod? Like way better? Mayfield is the real deal though. Much better mastery of the game. But who knows in time if Allen picks it up, he has more physical tools.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am already sick of all the unwarranted praise being heaped upon him by the media. Maybe they should wait until he accomplishes something before praising his greatness. 

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the board, we got a chap predicting playoffs for the Brownies now that they're 1-1-1

Maybe folks should hold off on the canonizations and annointings all round.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Darnold threw a 1st down INT with about 1:40 and 3 time outs.  It's just not smart and those are the things that you learn from experience. 

Oh, I don’t doubt he’ll get better, although protecting the ball is not his strong suit. I just see no evidence yet that he’ll be any better than, say, Mark Sanchez. He could quite possibly be much better, but I can’t believe all the “experts” that were anointing him a superstar after 1 good game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the board, we got a chap predicting playoffs for the Brownies now that they're 1-1-1

Playoffs.. Now that's silly. Anyone with 2 eyes can see it's Superbowl time for the Browns

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Lol, yeah, I have intentionally avoided that thread.  All the media praise will likely now switch to Mayfield.  

And if Allen throws 4TD’s and 1 INT on Sunday, we will hear all about how innaccurate the INT throw was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

Lol, yeah, I have intentionally avoided that thread.  All the media praise will likely now switch to Mayfield.  

And if Allen throws 4TD’s and 1 INT on Sunday, we will hear all about how innaccurate the INT throw was.

HAHAHAHa judging by what's going on, if he throws 4 TDs we may hear about how inaccurate 2 of the throws for a completion and TD were!

6 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Darnold was a turnover machine at USC, and it continues in the NFL. They can praise and scream potential all they want. Get back at me about that potential in 3 years. Dude will be an all time bust.

I held off on the canonization after a couple good games, and Imma hold off on signing the Declaration of Bustipendence just yet as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Word. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Now it will be Baker Mayfield, let the man crushes everywhere begin.

Yesssss

21 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Darnold was a turnover machine at USC, and it continues in the NFL. They can praise and scream potential all they want. Get back at me about that potential in 3 years. Dude will be an all time bust.

Typical USC QB and Jets pick ;)

This thread is ridiculous... Please, point to where the media is annointing him a HOF player, or singing undeserved praises. Unlike our first round QB, Darnold actually played at a high level against good competition, put up good numbers, and was on of the best in his conference. 

Did you post a similar thread for Josh Allen in regard to the board? Something like "Will tonight's game delay Allen's Wall of Fame ceremony in Orchard Park?" or "Will fans let Allen make it through training camp before proclaiming he's the best QB from the draft?"

Wreaks of jealousy & pettiness. What are you going to say about Mayfield getting all the praise he's going to get this week? You going to get upset that players, pundits, and all the "experts" talk so highly of him & praise what he was able to do for Cleveland in his first game, when an established veteran like Tyrod could not? 

Darnold is a damn good player. Sorry you never paid attention to him enough to  know that. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Its possible tho. Mayfields a gamer and Myles Garrett is such a beast the defense can keep them in games